Does your OH complain about your BnB time?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Just wondering kinda in relation to another thread i just posted.

Does your OH ever complain about you being on here? Or just make general annoying comments?

Or am i alone with the pain in the ass OH :rofl: xx

Nope.

It would be a bit hypocritical seeing as he uses forums and the xbox ;)

No because he's either at work or playing his xbox :lol:

I need to buy him an xbox. That's clearly the solution :) xx

he says with a pout 'you never have anytime for me anymore' unless he's playing on the xbox... then sometimes he'll be like 'lovely, i miss being lovers. wanna do something?' if i'm like oh it's ok just play computer games he's like *sigh* ok then and back to marcus he goes... so i think hejust does it so i wont grump about his xbox playing cause after all 'he did offer to stop' :lol:

xXx

Not really.He has said that I'm in love with you guys more than him ha ha But he's ok he knows that I let off steam here and have a giggle with you all.He has even bought me a mini laptop so I can spend more time on here! (and so he gets to go on facebook on main pc)

I think an x box is a good idea for you hun x

I am banned from BNB as im on a TTC break til 2010... If OH had to find out im here i will be on a strict no SEX plan.....:dohh::dohh:
*if anybody asks i was not here*:rofl::rofl:

I am banned from BNB as im on a TTC break til 2010... If OH had to find out im here i will be on a strict no SEX plan.....:dohh::dohh:
*if anybody asks i was not here*:rofl::rofl:

I'll be sure to keep it secret ;)

Nice to see you post. Hope you're well :) xx

Sometimes, only when hes bored and got nothing to do! haha but when hes busy he doesnt mind, but then again im the same when hes on the computer! :p lol x

No OH is fine, but i come on till about 9ish then its OUR time :) and if he is off im hardly on :) XxxX

Yeah I get moaned at. Hes a hypocrite because he spends all his time on the playstation. We actually had to talk to each other when we had no internet last week.

not really but i do get a nag now and then, but he has his own ikkle forum he goes onto , if any moaning its me coz i cant get him off the bloody thing :(

Yeah I get moaned at. Hes a hypocrite because he spends all his time on the playstation. We actually had to talk to each other when we had no internet last week.

did you remember how to? :rofl:

my OH knows who some of you are, he saw the pics from the MK meet, and he knows who Wobbles and the mods are because ive shown him.

he refers to this place as "the baby thing"

My OH wouldn't know how to talk i don't think! xx

no he just laughs at my addiciton... when I was pregnant it was really bad :blush:

He dosent complain as such because it meens he gets to play on his ps3 with outme complaning but he says i am sad and have no life or real friends and then runs and hides.

Nope never. He goes on a car forum and ebay and I do the same but here and ebay. We spend more time with each other than we do on the internet so we are happy with how it works!

xxx

I dont spend much time on bnb...... i do internet banking/pay the catalogues/look for 'surprises' for him......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

My DH thinks that if i'm on here then i'm not giving him a hard time and 'creating' jobs for him to do!!! See he is totally oblivious that i am taking about him!!! It's great LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->