Does your OH complain about your BnB time?

My OH never really moans he works til late in the week so not here to moan at me but on the weekend he might say cant you come off that now. He also calls it "the baby thing" lol

No.. but he always chuckles when he sees me on the computer and then on BnB!!

My hubby also has a forum that he is a member of and some nights he spends all him time on there and on ebay! I think he likes the fact that I have an equivilant so he doens't have to feel guilty! :rofl:

Nope, he understands that i do alot of work here and sometimes it can take up alot of time.
Usually its me telling him to get off his laptop so we can go to bed :lol:

Nope,

If my OH is here, I don't touch my computer..
and I don't go on the computer really at his house.

(Unless he's making me watch Heli-Loggers/Ice Road Truckers/Man Vs. Wild/Survivorman/Mantracker/etc.. then I play games on his LOL.)

My OH doesn't care.. unless ofcourse I'm complaining about him playing World of Warcraft... then he brings up BnB! hahaha!

If he did I would take away his PS3. He only complains when he wants to get some haha.

He has World of warcraft, [so do i actually :rofl:] buuut i have BnB i would be lost without this now its all i doo all day HA, he doesnt understand what it is really just thinks i write about him moaning and getting you all to gang up on him, bless. I dont really go on here much when hes around, because we talk lots and watch TV, But yes if he complains i just mention the SEXbox he loves sooo much [even more than sex sometimes hence the name i give it] and he soon shuts up LOOL

He used to look at me weird when I was on fertility sites :rofl:

Well my OH doesn't complain but I also don't have internet at home. My BnB time is limited to when I'm able to get on at work.

I am not allowed on BnB nomore :( As certain parts of life in here get me all upset and remind me of things ive lost :cry: and how life is so cruel but what he doenst understand is for the few times i get upset on here theres 10x more the support and friendship here too

he doesnt comment on it like, u on bnb again but he doesnt mind

My OH always complains BUT i only ever go on it when im at home, as he doesnt have the internet, so it doesnt actually affect him. He's just moaning for the sake of it i think!

nope and he'd be in trouble if he did :rofl: Actually I think he likes it because he knows that this forum has been a life saver for me and like AG he also knows that I do a lot of work here and he doesn't mind it. Also he usually just goes over to his computer and plays games (if he's not watching Hannah) when I'm on here in the evenings. And like polo's OH Stan knows peoples names on here and on occasion will ask me how such and such is doing :rofl:

Yes.. but then i complain about his PS3 time. Its good we dont actually talk :rofl:

i tend to use it during the day or wen he is on playstation lol

with the laptop its not so bad as i can sit on sofa rather than hidden away in the study xx

nope not at all, he calls it 'bumping' :rofl:

james no's the support i get, so thinks its great, and asks how different LO's are doing :)

he also loves his xbox :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->