does your partners past bother you?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
i am super bothered that mr.man did the things he did with his ex. it annoys me :lol: so much so to the point that what he did with her 90% of the time i'd refuse to do it, even going as far as not going on same low priced holidays website :rofl: i'm so petty, and i admit that! and that he moved in with her, i console myself with the fact that he didn't really like her and was with her cause he couldn't 'pay all the rent and bills by his self then' and it came out that they had sex in the family changing rooms at alton towers hotel swimming pool and it makes my blood boil (although he swears blind on his life etc etc that it wasn't because she was hot or he wanted her, he just wanted to get his 'teenage kicks' so to speak or 'tweny something kicks' should we call it :rofl:)... but i don't know why though, as with my ex and other past people i have been with/close to/slept with also have a past and amazingly enough have had sex with other people shock horror! and it hasn't bothered me at all?! i think i'm either super crazy or super crazy over my mr.man.

so, as title asks does your partners past bother you?

xXx

His past doesnt bother me, as mine doesnt bother him. Past is the past at the end of the day.

No, OHs past would never bother me as it's his past. If he liked it so much he'd still be living in it.

Not going on the same websites? You sound very insecure with your relationship.

No, OHs past would never bother me as it's his past. If he liked it so much he'd still be living in it.

why does it sound like i am 'insecure'? i don't see how me saying i don't want to go on same type of holiday they went on makes me 'insecure' i'm not concerned/worried that he's about to try and relive their relationship with me or whatever else 'insecure' would imply. i just wanna experience his firsts with him. to be there to make that memory with him. i don't think that makes me 'insecure' about our relationship. i'm annoyed that she got to experience things with him first, not 'insecure' about it. tosee his face, his reaction first. as of course2nd time doing something you know what to expect, so 1st reactions/impressions aren't there, and them thoughts/feelings/reactions for the 1st time is something that wont ever be there again.
xXx

Doesn't bother me in the slightest i know everything and tbh it doesn't fuss me well thast and his ex lives in Malta now so i have no reason to worry and i always think well it's me he lives with and comes home to and kisses everyday and is having a baby with so whats the problem?

I have no reason to be bothered as i know he isn't going anywhere. He is to lazy to move out or find another woman lol!

why does it sound like i am 'insecure'? i don't see how me saying i don't want to go on same holidays they went on makes me 'insecure' i'm not concerned/worried that he's about to try and relive their relationship with me. i just want to experience all his firsts with him and have that 'we did that together for the first time' memory.
xXx

I wouldn't say insecure i'd say probably a little clingy or obsessive

why does it sound like i am 'insecure'? i don't see how me saying i don't want to go on same type of holiday they went on makes me 'insecure' i'm not concerned/worried that he's about to try and relive their relationship with me or whatever else 'insecure' would imply.
xXx

The definition of insecure means lacking in assurance, which is does sound like you are with your relationship otherwise why would his past bother you? Its in his past, he can't change it and he's with you now, which is the most important thing.

You didn't say about going on the same exact holiday, which is understandable. You said you wouldn't even go on the same 'low priced holidays website'.

As others have said his past doesnt bother me because it his past but it does annoy me when he mentions his exs.

why does it sound like i am 'insecure'? i don't see how me saying i don't want to go on same holidays they went on makes me 'insecure' i'm not concerned/worried that he's about to try and relive their relationship with me. i just want to experience all his firsts with him and have that 'we did that together for the first time' memory.
xXx

I wouldn't say insecure i'd say probably a little clingy or obsessive

don't get how it makes me 'clingy' or 'obsessive' either?

i don't think i am 'clingy' or 'obsessive'... but i do think life is too short and you never know when somethingcould happen so would like to die knowing that i experiend some kind of first with him, that hadn't already been done before :D that was new to us both and it is really bloody annoying that alot of things we have both done for the first time is with other people.

him having sex with other people pffft... he just should of stayed pure for me :rofl: so i could corrupt him :rofl: :rofl:

xXx

hey! just reading the posts mummymummy i understand where your coming from! i dont like thinking about my partners ex's either especially as his X was worst enemys with me when we were young at school! i block it out because it cant be changed but.... at the end of the day hes having your baby thats a very special thing to do! just keep saying to yourself obviously im better i have him every night!

Past doesnt bother me as you cant have much a past when we got together at 16 and 19 :D XxX

thats true actually me and my bf got together when i was 17 and he was 20 so he only had one gf

hey! just reading the posts mummymummy i understand where your coming from! i dont like thinking about my partners ex's either especially as his X was worst enemys with me when we were young at school! i block it out because it cant be changed but.... at the end of the day hes having your baby thats a very special thing to do! just keep saying to yourself obviously im better i have him every night!

:o oh gosh :o what a small world it is!

even us having a baby isn't a first though, as i have a 3yo with past partner :rofl:

he makes me feel so sorry for her though when he says stuff like 'i used to always check her arm to make sure she hadn't had the implant taken out' i just think you sound like such a horrible person and i'd be so offended if you did that to/with me :o

think it annoys me morewith her that she shared all these first is the fact that she's really 2 faced and 'getting in' with and getting her little comments in to literally everybody me/mr.man knew/knows/was friends with... before growing up/paying bills/babies/pregnancy took over as we just don't havethe time/energy/finances available to sustain that kind of lifestyle, not that we are bothered about the 'friends' as we have our own life to live.

hows this for weird... when me and ex split up he went out on a date (to weatherspoons :rofl:) with mr.mans ex within a week :o we only know cause she texted mr.man to tellhim :o :rofl: we were sat eating pizza saying 'is that incest on some kind of level?' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xXx

One of his exes bother me cos she STILL tries it on. Yes still, we've been together a year and a half and they broke up 6 months prior to that.

They were together all of about a month and nothing except kissing happpened between them.

She bothers me, not his past!

omg thats kinda weird! yer but itl be a first for him and your giving him that first and hel always remember that! i dont even see why she txting mr man? i wunt have that! is she a trouble causer? if so maybe shes jealous???

thats a fair point kimboowee! its her that should bother you not the past! and kimboowee i would of kicked his behind into gear it dosent matter how long youv bin together or how long i took to get together! it shunt of happened! he is
with you!

Past doesnt bother me as you cant have much a past when we got together at 16 and 19 :D XxX

me and ex were young when we got together yet he had more of a past than my mr.man :o

xXx

I probably would care if I knew all the ins and outs so I dotn ask. It bothers me sometimes that his ex sometiems goes to the same club as we do and she hangs round his neck but I trust him 100%. He broke up with her so I know if he still wanted to be with her he wouldn't have done it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->