• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

"Doesn't confirm ovulation..."

July28th

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me popping in tentatively to say hello. I don't really know where I fit in. I came off the pill more than a year ago, and we've pretty much been trying since then. I went along to the doc's last month, and the first tests came back normal, but I got my CD21 bloods back today... the title says it all.

I don't really know what to do. DH and I aren't even really trying at the minute, using the withdrawal method, just needing a break.

I don't want to seem insensitive, I know some of you have been trying so much longer than me. Just thought maybe more of you on here would have been through what I'm going through now.

Thanks for listening... :)

test could be wrong, don't panic! not all women ovulate every month... you need to have more tests to see if it was a one off.... also there are drugs they can give you to make you ovulate... try not to worry too much just yet, i know its very hard not to, but even if you are not ovulating it can be fixed.

(((HUGS))

The other question is, how long are your cycles? If you have long cycles and ovulate after cd 21 then basically your blood was tested too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"