Doesn't look like I have ovulated does it?

littlefishygg

Mum of 1 boy, TTC #2
Reaction score
This is my 4th month temping and I ovulated on CD 19 on the first 2 cycles and then CD 21 on the 3rd, I'm now on CD 27 and I'm not convinced I have ovulated :( Fertility friend doesn't think I have. I was ill with a fever for the first 10 days of my cycle hence the messy temps at the beginning, and have been stressed.
What do you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php

Sorry your chart's not working. Can you link it again?

How do you put the chart in your signature? If I can work that out, I'll do it like that

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ -> login -> Sharing -> Get Code -> Copy "Chart thumbnail bbCode Code" -> Post in your signature here on BnB.

Hope that helps! :thumbup:

Okay, for some reason I'm seeing my chart in your initial post. :wacko: :haha:

But I see yours in your signature. And I do think you ovulated but I'm definitely no charting expert! You have solid crosshairs, why do you think FF thinks you haven't ovulated?

Okay, for some reason I'm seeing my chart in your initial post. :wacko: :haha:

But I see yours in your signature. And I do think you ovulated but I'm definitely no charting expert! You have solid crosshairs, why do you think FF thinks you haven't ovulated?

When I made the original post I didn't have the lines, FF only gave them to me today, my temps have been all over the place this month, I was ill the beginning of the month hence them being high then. But I didn't get the rise until super late this month after 3 months charts pretty much being 'perfect' in terms of the change in temps and were on day 19 but 23 this month. It's been a weird month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->