doesnt this site rock

lammy456

pregnant omg possibly 2
Reaction score
this is the best place i have ever ben on the internet, it is full of info from real women and sooo much support, not like a doctor or midwife, they usually give no hope tthe lovely ladies here are full of support and make your mind rest a little xxxx

i agree, its the best thing since sliced bread! lol! you guys have helped me through a lot, and have been better support than any doctors have!!! :happydance:

I love it here and find the advice all you girls give fantastic.

I only joined a few days ago, but I definitely agree already. This site is going to keep me (relatively) sane I think. Or at least make me feel less alone in my madness.

hi lammie (thanks for the friend request) yeah this is a great place!!

have you had a faint positive test? as i see you got a preg ticker??

I TOTALLY agree, this site is fab..go girlies..xx

YEs i think this site is lovely
I'm fairly new but everyone i've 'spoken' to has been really helpful and friendly
xx

I agree, I am so addicted to this site that I wake up in the morning and get online just to see if anything new is going on or I think who is testing this morning. Since I get on and a lot has already happened with the time difference I play catch up for about an hour. I really love this site.

hi lammie (thanks for the friend request) yeah this is a great place!!

have you had a faint positive test? as i see you got a preg ticker??

had 2 faint bfp 7 and 9 dpo and then yesterday frer neg but urine was only in me for 2hrs so not concentrated enough apparantly. confused.com xx

wow yeah i see you must be confused but thats great you've had 2 faint lines already :)

yeah i think its fab too i joined up last month when i was getting faint lines on tests and needed opinions and ever since i've logged on everyday reading through threads. x

wow yeah i see you must be confused but thats great you've had 2 faint lines already :)

hope they were ''real'' and nmot a chemical, am 2 days late and normally clockwork but i got dull backaqche feel AF looming but i never ever get any symptoms from AF just happens, good job i am like clockwork really as wouldnt have a clue when i was going to be getting AF due to lack of symptoms haha. x

I completely agree!! I'm totally hooked on this site! I even tend to leave it minimized on my toolbar when I'm afk.:blush: Hehe. But I'm always checking the threads to see who's tested and who has BFP and who is going to go through another cycle along with me and who I can just help out if possible. Definitely 2 :thumbup: !! You ladies are definitely the sweetest most supportive, kind, and caring bunch of ladies that I've ever met! :happydance:

:hug: to you all!!! And for those going through this next cycle with me... :dust: and hoping for :bfp: all around!!!

This site is totally fab, it makes me smile, and you lot always make me feel better when I am feeling low or running out of PMA. Who else would you talk to about CM, opk's and now even your noo noo i see!

i agree, i'm pretty new on here and already addicted, i love it, the girls are so helpful and make you feel like your not alone in all this!!! xx:hug:

Love this site !! I've only here a month but so far it's my new "home" online. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->