Dog bit my Boob-OUCH

tainja

Missing my Angel...
Reaction score
I have 5 dogs - two male ones. Well today I was walking my male shitzu and my male bull mastiff came after him. I grabbed up the little dog and the bull mastiff jumped up and grabbed me by my breast instead and tore two holes through my nipple -OUCH!!! I screamed like hell for my husband and he broke up the fight. I cramped a bit for and hour but no spotting or bleeding and I did feel my LO kick a bit.

I'm gonna watch it through tonight and I hope I'll be ok.

I'd be going off to the doc hospital to be checked out and be wondering what th dickens happened why did the dog attack?

I plan to go tomorrow if I start to cramp again or bleed but so far nothing again. And the bite - I but on some Savlon and antibacterial cream. I live over an hour from the nearest hospital.

My male dogs are so weird...they fight whenever they see each other so I have to keep them separated on the property. But I let my guard down today because I have no female in heat or anything..I was wrong.

I'd be worried about it happening again esp with LO on the way. I'm not judging I've had dogs and almost got a puppy just before I found out I was pg rofl good job I didn't that would have been wayyyy to much work lol.

OUCH!! That made me cringe, that must have hurt, I would get it checked out though x

Thanks ladies! My doctor came by last night and gave me a good check up...all is ok except for my boob hurts like a bruise this morning but no permanent damage and he said my LO is kicking and sounds okay. I'm going to his office this morning for my scan.

As for the dog my hubby's getting a proper pen built for the big dog but he's really wasn't bitting after me cause he's a gentle beast with every one except my little shitzu male dog.

Ouch! Glad everything is ok but it sounds very painful, hope you feel better soon!
x

Glad to hear you are all right. I would be worried that if he could bite you he could bite your LO even if it is an accident. Be careful.

My 7 month old puppy keeps trying to get my nipples! He's obsessed!!!
I'm sure he can smell what's going on!

I have other kids around him and he's quite gentle-it's just the shitzu he does not like. And bethanchloe - that's interesting but I think he just missed the little dog and bit my boob purely by mistake.

I have other kids around him and he's quite gentle-it's just the shitzu he does not like. And bethanchloe - that's interesting but I think he just missed the little dog and bit my boob purely by mistake.

He doesn't try to bite but he's very very curious - very strange! He's only a smallish dog so I just pick him up and put him out haha!
My big dog has taken to trying to sit on me at all times but he's huge haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->