Dog jumped on tummy :-(

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Last night my yorkie leaped up with two paws on my tummy to grab some of my apple.I've been freaking out since then,last night baby was still kicking normally and she still woke me up the usual times this morning.if anything was going to be wrong would I have noticed by now? Xx

Babies are very well protected in your belly.

My labrador has jumped up at me before and my toddler thinks its great fun to try and use her sister as a trampoline and all is ok but if your worried you can always give your MW a call but if youv no pain or bleeding and baby is moving like normal then its more then likely everything ok

Hey,

Yep babies are well protected in there, my westie jumps on my tummy too.

Weeks back i accidently knocked my car door into the side of my bump after miss judging things, i freaked out and phoned midwife.She really wasnt worried as she said theres alot of muscle and fluid protecting baby.

x

if you think a yorkie is bad you should try my dog, she's like a bulldozer lol. Staffy x daschund.....long body, short legs but muscles like a well built staff lol. She weighs 4 stone!

Your baby is very well protected in there xx

Thanks ladies,lol my yorkie ways a huge 7lb lol xx

I was jumped at by a fat staffy recently - apart from hurting my bump externally, which must be some kind of protective reaction, I didn't have any problems and LO kicked away as usual. You should be fine!

The in laws (big) yorkie does this all the time... and so does my cat (who weighs more than your dog :haha: ) ... and our friends huge lab jumps up with paws all over my bump all the time. Honestly we aren't that delicate.

x

lol awww 7lb :) our dog is being so stupid today. she's spent 2 hours chasing a blue bottle around the house and even ran into the cupboard door trying to catch it lol xx

MY collie jumps on my stomach all the time. Hes still pretty young (10months) and doesnt realise, but still heavy!! always jumping on my bump weather im standing up or sitting down. It hurts me a bit but im sure baby is fine as hes always been v active!!
I also keep opening doors onto bump and walking into my chest of drawers lol and like i said i have a v active baby in there! xx

try and not worry. I have a 20 mth old who is always jumping over me, u will be surprised how protected they are in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->