Doggy style! (Might be TMI haha!!)!!!!

C

cherryglitter

Girlies,

Im crapping myself because ive been reading up about air in the vagina when pregnant, it can cause brain damage to the baby etc.

BUT my main worry is - me and OH :sex: but afterwards I had a few air bubbles come out! Im just paranoid. It says not to blow air 'in there' during oral sex, but I would have thought this meant like a balloon!!! :blush:

Im hoping some of you know what I mean! I used to get it before I was pregnant, and it never caused me any harm. But obviously the internet has yet again made me very paranoid!

Has anyone else had this?
I 'pushed' the air out.. afterwards.

Sorry if this is too gross!!xx

I am refusing to read anything as I am sure there will be a reason not to do absolutely everything when pregnant so we are carrying on with life as normal and just being sensible about things.

No one, Dr or Midwife, has told me not to have sex or to do anything differently so until they do, we are enjoying a normal life in every way (bar me going without my vino and mussels!) and trying not to get too worried about stuff.....I know it's easier said than done but I want to enjoy this and not get caught up in a load of do's and dont's.

The way I see it is the professionals will tell me the stuff I really need to know!

I am sure you, and bubs, are fine :hugs:

xxx

You can have whatever sex you want when you're pregnant unless you've been bleeding or something and have been specifically told not to. Think they only thing that is a huge NO is having anal sex and then putting the penis back into the vagina (which is a bit ick and i doubt anyone does that anyway!).

That's a really really good attitude to have!! Think im going to take a leaf out of your book!
I need to relax, and stop looking on the internet!
First thing OH said was, "DO NOT go on the internet and look up about it!!"
So what do I do!!!

Pain in the arse I am. xx

I really can't imagine this is true. Most things I have read suggest that as you progress in pregnancy the amount of positions available become less due to bump, etc and that there are only 3 that will work - one of these being doggy.

Surely with the cervix being closed, it has no way of happening - also, the supply to the baby comes from the placenta so I just find it hard to believe this could be true!

Carry on I say! x

Think they only thing that is a huge NO is having anal sex and then putting the penis back into the vagina (which is a bit ick and i doubt anyone does that anyway!).

OH would be so lucky!!! :haha:!!! xxxx

I read about the air bubbles thing and it said it was dangerous in later pregnancy, because it can cause prem labour. It got me paranoid too so when we bonked, I made sure to squeeze suppppppper tightly, which can only be good for the old kegels :D

Don't worry, sex is good for you and your little bean!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->