Doh! What an Idiot!

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

did something stupid today :blush:

so we have 2 suitcases - one is smaller then the other one and i was planning on using the small one as my hospital bag. Only last week we realised its completely broken and usless!

Me and OH agreed that the bigger one was a bit OTT for a hospital bag so we decided we would buy a new smaller one and give MIL the old smaller one to make into a dog bed :haha:

So today I waddle off down town and into a shop that has a pretty nice range of suitcases. Got a bit over whelmed by all the different sizes. I spot this nice little one on offer £15 down from £30. GREAT! i think! Its stood next to some pretty hench looking suitcases so it looks nice and small - perfect size infact!

Wheeling it home with a grin on my face - its also a mix of leopard and zebra print - which i have a wee thing for atm. Im giggling to myself knowing that OH is going to roll his eyes the minute he sees how lary it is :haha:

Get it home - OH is like 'thats nice' - we take it upstairs only to find its the EXACT same size as our bigger, in perfect working condition suitcase :haha: the one we both agreed on was far to big for a hospital bag :rofl: - I tried explaining that it looked nice and small against all the other suitcases but OH cant help but laugh at me. :blush:

Oh well im keeping it now because it were a good price and im totally loving it and il probably just pad it out with a few extra things to take the hospital with me

I have a weekend bag which I intend to use as my hospital bag, when I told a friend about this she scoffed and said I'd need more than that and to imagine I'm packing for a holiday!

I thought that a bit over board but If I'm wrong your suitcase may be just perfect :)

My OH laughed at me when I told him what bag I was planning on using! I plan on bringing my pillow and a blanket knowing that when I do finally sleep, there is no way I will be able to sleep without either of them.

My hospital tells you to bring an insane amount so you'd be stuck without a big bag. Enjoy the new suitcase - I bet it will be perfect!

Haha you can just fill it with extras! I was induced and ended up staying in hospital 9 days so my poxy trendy little bag was useless! It's better to have extras!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->