doidy cup!!! w/photos

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
OMG everyone HAS to get one of these, i got given one today so gave it to faith to play with she grabbed it with both hands and got it to her mouth... amazed i squirted a lil bit of boobie milk into the cup, i balanced it in front of her she grabbed the handles got it to her mouth realized there was milk tipped her head back and drank it!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
her nan was there and couldnt believe it....

my baby can drink from a cup.....ok i know its only a few drops but she knew what to do! proves how much they take in. im totally amazed. ill take photos tommrrow no batterys :-( :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/122301-doidy-photos.html#post1933666

clever girly!!!! Jack never had a bottle he didnt like the teats and went straight to a sippy cup and now has an amedaeus x

What a clever girl, I'll have to have a look for these cups..

I saw one of these at a weaning talk i went to - they look great! Well done on your little bub too xx

it amazed me that she knew what to do with it.... shows how much they watch us!! totally blown away

I might try one of these. Popps still hasn't really got the hang of a sippy cup and won't take a bottle so it's booby all the way. The doidy might be our answer!

I saw your FB update and went and bought one straight away!

We bought one for Poppy yonks ago but I think she was a bit little when we tried her with it and now she just uses a Tommee Tippee. Maybe I'll dig it out and give her a go with it tomorrow :)

YAY!! Way to go clever faith xxxx

its really really brilliant, i gave her some more a little while ago only abut 3 mouthfuls of milk, she drank it then dropped the cup when it was empty. ive not seen anything like it i honestly didnt think babies could do things like that lol

I've got a doidy cup for Niamh, they are great and are often used for babies with special needs. Niamh has a cleft palate so is unable to suck from a sippy cup so i've been using it with her. At the moment though she's more interested in biting it!!!

I got mine from john lewis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->