Doing everything right !

ttc32

Reaction score
hi guys im new to this i've been trying to conceive for 4 months now. doing everything right. 1. trying during fertile week.
2. using preseed lube
3. checking mucus
4 basal body temp
5. been on prenatal vitamins
but still nothing is there something i'm missing?

I feel the same way.... technically 4 months is nothing but it feels like forever.

Are you doing a opk? I did a 20 day opk this month and found out I ov on day 19/20 vs. the day 14 that I assumed.

Good luck!

Using OPK's help a lot. I am irregular and would never ever know when I ovulate if it was not for those things. I use Clear Blue Digital. More expensive, but you dont have to do the guessing game.

I go with the odds. There's a 20% chance of getting pregnant with each cycle (when you're healthy and in your 20s)... this means that taking at least five months before becoming pregnant is considered to be pretty "normal". I know it's difficult, but try to stay positive and relaxed about the whole thing. Even if it takes twice as long, the time elapsing right now will not be noticed in the slightest when your LO starts getting older. What's the real difference having a teenager born in February compared to one born in October of the same year?

(this is what I tell myself at least in preparation just in case) GL!

I go with the odds. There's a 20% chance of getting pregnant with each cycle (when you're healthy and in your 20s)... this means that taking at least five months before becoming pregnant is considered to be pretty "normal". I know it's difficult, but try to stay positive and relaxed about the whole thing. Even if it takes twice as long, the time elapsing right now will not be noticed in the slightest when your LO starts getting older. What's the real difference having a teenager born in February compared to one born in October of the same year?

(this is what I tell myself at least in preparation just in case) GL!

That's a great way to look at it. I wish it didn't feel like ten years anyway ;)

thanks guys , I did go on ebay and buy 50 ovulation test strips i'm hoping they work for next month. or should i buy the clear blue one intead this is all new to me this is my first time trying to be a parent

the clear blue digital is great.... either you get an empty circle or a smiley.

i bought the 20 day kit on amazon for $25.... the prior month, i paid $25 for a 7 day at walmart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->