Doing it alone :(

PerfectInPink

Reaction score
Me and the OH had a fall out last week and haven't spoke properly at all since I left his last Monday! I knew today was going to be hard because we always spend Sundays together and we have never gone this long with out talking so I tried to ring him until he answered but all I got was a load of abuse and it seems he is not interested in being apart of this babys life which I didn't expect from him at all :( I'm so upset I've just been crying for most of the day and not really eating either which is bad. I just wanted to see if anyone else is doing it alone? I feel so crappy I just want to get back with him but I think its finished for good this time :'( x x x

im so sorry to hear that *hugs* im 11 weeks pregnant - my OH is one of the calmest most lovely men ever but he is bein a total arse. i didnt expect it from him at all - he is snappy and fights with me all the time for nothing. i dnt know whats got into him..we tried for 6 months to get preg and its just so unexpected.

i hope u and ur OH get sorted soon..im sure u's will be fine - maybe r men just need time to adjust. in the meantime u look after urself and ur wee bean :) get some comfy pj's, some goodies and a good film :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry hon. Stay healthy and strong for your little bean. Hoping things work out for you and the hubby. :hugs:

I will be alone too although im married, he deploys soon. I know its not the same situation but you will be able to do this, it's going to be hard but worth it. You will find someone one day who WANTS to be in you and your babys life.

Thats what made me and my other half fall out to lol and the fact that he would rather leave me alone at his all night whilst he gets drunk down the pub which I absolutely hate more than anything! But because I had to leave and just ignore him for a few days hes now turned it into being all my fault and just being so immature. Another thing is I'm quite young and theres quite a big age difference between us, I'm only 20 and hes 34 in a weeks time this is his first child as well as mine and I don't know if hes scared because he does act like hes still 20 lol! But the other week we were so happy about the news and thinking about getting a new house to live together properly and all the baby things we need to get. I just cant believe its all changed so quick :( why are they so difficult when we need them the most x x x x

I'm so sorry your OH is being such an ass :hugs: I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be in the same position within a couple months - my OH has been totally unsupportive of this pregnancy and it's only a matter of time before he leaves or I have to just walk away.

I keep reminding myself that by breaking things off now, I'll be able to get this rough period over with so I'll be able to focus 100% on the baby when it gets here instead of worrying about keeping OH happy.

I'm so so sorry hun. If he isn't willing to be part of this baby's life you're better off without him. x

Thanks girls :) I see I'm not the only one so big hugs to you! I don't get why they do this to us when we are having their baby, it really annoys me! And I agree with you superfrizbee this baby is my main priority now, if he wants to come to the scans etc he can but I've asked him a few times and hes not replied to my messages so I guess he doesn't want to. x x x x

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear your going through such a hard time, perhaps he's just like you said scared and may sort himself out, I just hope he does that before you give up on him, as for the scan's, if you told him when and where then it's up to him to go with you, but I would take either your mum or a best mate with you so you have some support incase he doesn't turn up. Look after yourself. :hugs:

If he wants to miss out on being a part of his child's life then it's his loss hun :hugs:

I'm also 20 and having trouble with my OH over this pregnancy. He's completely against keeping it and has made it clear if I do so he will be there for his child but there will be no more us as a couple. He's been a big part of my life for quite a long time so I'm finding it really hard too

I honestly think that part of them blames us for making them fathers! they dont all want to grow up and be responsible for another person. My OH did say he liked going to work to escape the pregnancy!! He has since changed his tune and even questioned a woman about her car seat she was carrying her baby in when he got KFC on the way home last night!!! I think some will change once they get used to being a father to be and unfortunately some will not want to know. I was on my own with my DD from when she was 2 and yes it is tough but you do make it in the end!! Hugs to all of you that are not getting all help and support you need for whatever reason. We are women and we are strong enough to cope thats why men dont get pregnant lol.

Oh big hugs Hun xx you deserve someone who will treat you well so if he is going to upset you throughout the pregnancy, you and baby will be better off without him.

I hope you are ok, pm me anytime you want to talk x x

Sorry to hear that hun. Best of luck to you, there's lots of help and support available :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->