Doing OPK experiment

Wishing well try get hold of a different brand of test? Hold urine for four hours if you can and re test?

Wishing well I can see it, some ics show neg or v light whilst other tests have clear positives, my pregnancy in may I had strong lines on asda tests but virtually neg on ICS, v v faint! Xx

I've had very faint positives for the last few months before I miscarried, so it could be the start... Or just a dud batch of tests!

Hi wishing! I see it very faintly. Have you ever use wondfo's? I've never had questionable lines on those and recommend them.

Al, what do the tests look like inside the case? Can you get a photo before you take it out for the next one? To me it looks fairly dark so i'd say it's positive....but hesitant to say that since it's been pulled out.

Hi wishing! I see it very faintly. Have you ever use wondfo's? I've never had questionable lines on those and recommend them.

Al, what do the tests look like inside the case? Can you get a photo before you take it out for the next one? To me it looks fairly dark so i'd say it's positive....but hesitant to say that since it's been pulled out.

They're Internet cheapies which I think are the same as wondfos..? (I'm uk)

Wondfo's have pink handles, so i don't think they're the same...that said, i'm not sure what to suggest in the uk :-k

It is quite hard to get wondfo's in the UK they are brill, gave me a faint line at just 6dpo with my youngest:) xx

lovn they are getting darker see what tomorrow one brings doing another free in morning too! How's your opks doing? What dpo are you? Keep me updated xx

I'm 10dpo now. Nothing to report. OPKs haven't progressed or gotten lighter. Just hanging out at mid strength. Lol I tested with a HPT this morning and it's definitely negative so I'm likely out this month. Will not be trying again til May/June now.

Good luck though. I'll be stalking through to see your bfp! :)

Well the opks worked for me! Got almost positive yesterday (photo later) but anyway I believe I finished implanting Thursday day before yesterday and my gut instinct was correct I took a hpt today with afternoon urine held for only two hours and got a big fat faint pink line on 25miu test within a couple of min

Will test again tomorrow with a frer if I can

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 13
Here's todays opk they just kept getting darker and darker from 6-7dpo

Just done a digital clear blue now with only a few drops of Wee in a cup half hour hold and had 1-2 weeks pregnant!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
Here's this evenings FREr quite a big progression from two days ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 18
Congratulations!
This is my 14dpo. Definitely getting darker but still negative hpt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
I was curious and thought I would take a ovulation test expecting nothing as I am 7/8 dpo but can't believ how strong the lines are. Does this mean u should take a pregnancy test or continue to wait?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 14
Wishing well any news????

Becca I was 7-8 dpo getting very very faints on first response early result only didn't show up on other hpts really. Have you tested yet? That is quite a dark line!

Sorry, I forgot to update - I got a bfp on Monday! still in denial and disbelief though!

Congrats wishing! I remember you from the first time we did the whole ttc thing. Hope i can join you in first tri again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->