doing opks correctly

annie1983

Reaction score
You know when we do an opk ?

Does it matter how concentrated the urine is ?

I do mine twice a day at about tea time ish then again before bed.

My wee is always really dark because I dont drink much at all. Always getting a positive opk. Could it be because my wee is too concentrated ?

Maybe theres soo much build up of lh that its giving misleading results ??

Doesnt matter how concentrated your urine is you will still get an accurate reading, how often are you getting positive opks? As this can be a sign of PCOS or being pregnant.

You know when we do an opk ?

Does it matter how concentrated the urine is ?

I do mine twice a day at about tea time ish then again before bed.

My wee is always really dark because I dont drink much at all. Always getting a positive opk. Could it be because my wee is too concentrated ?

Maybe theres soo much build up of lh that its giving misleading results ??

Hiya, the more concentrated the urine the better as the instructions state avoiding drinking too much and holding urine in for a few hours to get a more accurate result, with regards to the positive OPK's as someone else said do you have PCOS? As that can result in high levels in LH giving confusing opk results! or could you be pregnant have you taken a HPT? As OPK's can pick up the HCG, but the only way to confirm a pregnancy for sure would be to use a HPT.

Good luck :thumbup: x

I've been getting positives for a month, I had nexplanon removed 13th sept and started the opk's next day. Last time I used opk's was jan this year and all was fine. They were faint got 2 days of positives did bd once and got preg. Sadly I mc and got implant in to recover. I've been getting proper same colour and darker positives since starting the opk's..... even switching brands of opk. Yesterday I had 2 super darks and 1 today but I held my wee for like, over 9 hours each time. As far as I know I don't have pcos but I know it can materialise at any time ? I've had no ewcm (not sure about prev cycles as this is first time I've charted cm) last week was white, this week is thin and wet. My cervix has been right up high for 2 weeks as well. Don't know what is was doing before that as I hadn't checked. I am sooooo annoyed !! Lol. I've done an ic hpt every day for 3 weeks and all bfn. I know I'm not preg tho, I always know if I am even before I get a bfp !!

I've been getting positives for a month, I had nexplanon removed 13th sept and started the opk's next day. Last time I used opk's was jan this year and all was fine. They were faint got 2 days of positives did one and got preg. Sadly I mc and got implant in to recover. I've been getting props same colour positives sine starting the opk's. even switching brands of opk. Yesterday I had 2 super darks and 1 today but I held my wee for like, over 9 hours each time. As far as I know I don't have pcos but I know it can materialise at any time ? I've had no ewcm (not sure about prev cycles as this is first time I've charted cm) last week was white, this week is thin and wet. I am sooooo annoyed !! Lol. I've done an ic hpt every day for 3 weeks and all bfn. I know I'm not preg tho, I always know if I am even before I get a bfp !!

This TTC malarkey is so very confusing isn't it! I'm not sure then, maybe it's just the hormones in your system still from the implant?

I know what your mean about knowing before you get a BFP, The joys of HG!! Or not :cry:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->