Dollar Store Test

k babies

Reaction score
My LMP was 11-30-09, I dont know when I ovulated, but I took this test tonight, it was neg officially at first and then an hour later I got this...now I tweaked it a little but do you see anything? If you do, has anyone ever gotten a + that was truly positive an hour later? That was confirmed with another positive test?
https://i45.tinypic.com/2ykx5aa.jpg

I see a line, but I have used those dollar store tests for years, and EVERY time I will get an evap, so do not look at it after 10 minutes. Test in a day or two to check again. :hug:

I've used dollar store test my last 3 babies (I've used other brands also) I like the dollar store test but wouldnt trust a pos line after a hour unless I had gotten the line within in the time allowed! As much as I do like the test they are notorious for evap lines.

excuse my ignorance but I'm a newbie, could someone explain what an EVAP exactly means?

evaparation line hun.. wen your test goes over the time and a line appears but usually grey in colour .. they are :bfn: still tho ..

Hi ya hun I do see a line there but in my honest opinion it looks like a evap.
Good luck hun I hope you get a BFP really soon!

I would not trust a dollar store test after 10 minutes. I have had many look dark pink when looking at them out of the time frame and I was not pregnant those cycles.

I love dollar store test and will use them until i'm done having babies..but I wouldnt believe a line if it popped up after the recommended time becasue of the evap lines..good luck!!!

Are you 1000% positive the line wasn't there in the beginning and only after drying it became more visable?

In my experience, I've never had an evap with that brand and have always found them to be very reliable. If you bought extras, do a test now and take pictures at 1 min, 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins and see. If you're pregnant, I guarantee a line will be there even if weak. Heck, I had the tiniest, thinnest line at 6DPO! No other test picked anything up...just saying!

Good Luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->