Dollar store tests?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
How much do we trust them?! What if I see the faintest of all faint lines? Are they known for evaps? What do I think of this ? I want to post a pic but I don't know how :(

I didnt get a BFP on dollar tree test until 18dpo and even then it was really faint. With FRER I had a nice dark line at 12dpo :) Good luck

I took it a couple days after my missed period(negative), but now its 4 days going on 5. Is the HCG level in the dollar store tests higher to detect making it harder? Where should my level of HCG be and what level test should i take now being 5 days late?

I would try using a first response early results, they are one of the most sesitive and detect HCG at lower levels

Thanks ladies! Has anyone experienced evap lines with them or false positives?
Manvish I believe FRER can pick up as low as 12 ....it's possible you ovulated later and still can't detect yet, it's not over til the witch shows her ugly face! I need to go get one of those myself!

Hi I wish I could answer your question. Yesterday I took 2 faint bfp on the dollar store test but I also started spotting a little. So I am waiting and will take another later. Mine looks like this. I hope it was not an evap. Does yours look like this?

Attachments

• bild.jpg
    bild.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 22
Fingers crossed BEE! Mine looks exactly like that , the line on mine might be a bit thicker, it's as wide as the control lone and lightest of all lights but u can tell there's a hint of pink to it

Can I post pic from my iPad ? Or iPhone? My computer isn't working :(

Actually yours looks a little more pink than mine ! I would think yours prob looks more positive than mine

Hi ladies to to let you know i looked up evap lines and they dont have any colour at all so if you have a test that gives a blue line or pink lineand you can see that its in colour than its not an evap line an evap line is a water line like a shadow on the test hope this helps food luck to you all

My first pregnancy I used the 88 cent ones from Walmart, and they were positive. I was only.. about 3-4 weeks pregnant at that time. It was a fluke thing. I took 3 of them haha! I didn't really think I was pregnant. Confirmed by blood test the same day.

Thanks for letting us know about $0.88 pregnancy tests at Walmart. Just ran over there and bought two.

You're welcome! I hope they work as well for you as they did for me. I will use them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->