Dollar Store Tests...

RosieB1977

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

So, I am on CD 30 of a 28 day cycle.
I've done 3 dollar store tests all negative(one this morning)... are they crappy tests?
I have had one time pink tinged cm on Saturday, and other than that its been either yellow tinged or clear clumpish cm.
As of today I'm peeing like a racehorse, with very little intake of liquids.

I'm thinking about getting a pharmacy test in a few days...

What do you ladies think?

Supposedly the dollar store brands are pretty sensitive and they look exactly like the kind they use at my doctors office but maybe the frer's are even more so, idk. Try a frer!! Good luck, hope you get your :bfp:

Thanks!!!
I am going to wait until Wednesday to buy it(daughter has a ophthalmologist appointment that morning) and take it Thursday morning... just to be safe. I don't want to get myself all hopeful if I'm just really late. Know what I mean?

Dollar store are incredible accurate. When I got pregnant before my husband would always say go but a frer because he didn't trust them. Well I had a MC in June and my dr. Was doing blood work to make sure HCG was down. It was taking forever so I got dollar store tests so I could monitor at home. My blood work measured 10 and dollar store was still faint line. That's pretty accurate if you ask me! So I'm convinced that's the only test I'll use now.

Okay, well I'm hoping that the ones I took aren't accurate... for me.
I've read elseware that they worked well and that they didn't work... so I'm still hopeful because AF isn't here yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->