Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

Well third times a charm they say. Hoping this will be the successful cycle for ya! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Hun!
How has other stuff been for you? Will your little man dress up for Halloween, does he have a costume picked out?

Hopefully this cycle is yours! I haven't been using opks, so we've been dtd as often as we can and using preseed! Hoping I'm one of the success stories!

This is 4th cycle trying now. Still not too long compared to other people so I'm trying to stop thinking there is something wrong with me lol, and will continue to use preseed this cycle and would go back to opks and preseed next cycle

I got a another rise this morning. Now Fertility Diary and Fertility Friend have me ovulating at CD 19 (a day after my bday, lol). Making me DPO 3 today. I'm feeling really confident and we didn't miss any days, although we never miss anydays before I even knew for sure. I also decided if I don't get BFP this round we will break for a little bit. TTC is like a job. I really need to put some major focus into my diet with my having diabetes. Hows everyone?

Hi! Didn't know you are charting! Yeay, glad you got your days covered, I'm hoping this is it for ya! :) anxious to hear your good news

Yeah, we are going to keep going. At Least For now.

Got a rise today ladies. I'm almost positive I felt some cramping in my slept. And I most definitely felt a sharp pain in the vagina area. It was sharp and quick. Haven't felt this since July. I pray ff has been accurate. I'm also having mixed feeling. Half of me feels super confident this cycle, but the other half feels like it didn't happen and probably won't until I lose some weight....sigh

Fingers crossed! Hoping this is it!!

Sorry Tina, keep on girl! It will happen hopefully soon

Now I'm sick with strep throat. This really sucks.

I had joined you guys last month but af came to early, well after 3 years 10 months I'm happy to say October was my lucky month and I just found out I'm pregnant!!! I used the .88 cent test at 4 weeks exactly it was positive within a minute or less, I had my blood done same day like an hr later and it was 68 so I probably could have had a positive a few days earlier. This was the first cycle I did not try, in fact I was trying not to but we had an opps and that opps made our miracle we waited so long for! I also took it at night urine and I had just had a couple glasses of water so it wasn't even strong pee! I'm still in shock!

I had joined you guys last month but af came to early, well after 3 years 10 months I'm happy to say October was my lucky month and I just found out I'm pregnant!!! I used the .88 cent test at 4 weeks exactly it was positive within a minute or less, I had my blood done same day like an hr later and it was 68 so I probably could have had a positive a few days earlier. This was the first cycle I did not try, in fact I was trying not to but we had an opps and that opps made our miracle we waited so long for! I also took it at night urine and I had just had a couple glasses of water so it wasn't even strong pee! I'm still in shock!

congrats lady. What dpo were you?

it was my first month not trying so I didn't track ovulation or anything but looking back I was due to O two days after we BD so I either O'd early or the sperm stayed in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->