Dollarstore pregnancy tests? When can I test?

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
Hey! I was just wondering what you ladies experiences were with dollarstore pregnancy tests?

Also, I took Mirena out I believe in September and my period has been super wonky. I got my period end of September and then I got it again October 12 (super big clots!!) I tested on Thursday and then again today and both were negative? Should I use a different test? Is it just my body regulating after Mirena? HELP!

likely its your body but cheap tests gave me a positive at just 8 dpo. frer also did so that proved that it was a real positive for me and not cheapies acting up. every body is different and on the package it says to wait until the day of your period was due to test when it comes to the dollar tests. i think my dollar tests were about 60 cent each and they were sensitive so they picked up my hcg just like frer did.

Yeah chances are high your body is still regulating itself as it can take a few months for the hormones to readjust themselves.

I'm in the same boat. . Waiting to see if i have a bfp or late AF cause my body is balancing out. IUD taken out 19th of October.

When I had my MC last year, I got a positive on a dollar store cheapie at 9 DPO. For being cheap, they pick up that hormone relatively early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"