Dominant Follicle - ???

c814

1 Angel
Reaction score
Been to the drs for the results tonight for the results of my scan as Ive not had a period since Oct 7th after coming off the pill in August,Ive got a cyst on my left ovary about 1cm dimension and they could also see a dominant follicle on my left ovary (although felt sure he said right to start off with but then I asked again and he said left twice) they want to rescan in two months to see if anything has changed. They won't give me anything to make me have a period till they know what's going on, if I still haven't had a period in two months!!! ,they will refer me.

Im a bit confused ss the dominant follicle was there so surely I should have ovulated? I think although im not 100% sure from his answers but the folicles develop and then you get a dominate one which breaks away and thats what you ovulate? As the dominant follicle was there youd think I was going to ovulate soon. They think ...it might be the pill but cant be sure or anything. Just a case of wait and see lol. I went for reflexology at the weekend and am having 4 treatments in a row before going to once a month so hoping that might help. They are putting in for the scan now so I will have that in two months, not go back in two months then have to wait another month for a scan and they would be referring me at less than the normal year so thats good. But hopefully it wont take that and I will get my BFP. I think they want me to wait another two months because technically you have to wait a year before being referred but because of no period I can be referred after another two months! I keep getting cramps and my boobs hurt so am hoping my body is trying hard to go back to normal and that with a couple more weeks it will be!

Does anyone have any idea how this dominant follicle stiff works or are going through something similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->