don,t know what to think

Ajw123

Reaction score
I have previosly had 2 miscarriages 1st 21st may 2013 ...2nd july 16th 2013 ,,,,,,my last 2 cycles have been 36 days .....last period was 26th sept 2013 and have had alot cramping over last 5 days ..... my period is due 31st october ...today been to toilet and have had bleeding not heavy but mixture of red and brown ,,,,,, i,m using a pad as feel it.s more than discharge ..... could this be implantation or has my period came early .....never had implantation bleeding before and i have 2 children and had 2 miscarriages x

I have previosly had 2 miscarriages 1st 21st may 2013 ...2nd july 16th 2013 ,,,,,,my last 2 cycles have been 36 days .....last period was 26th sept 2013 and have had alot cramping over last 5 days ..... my period is due 31st october ...today been to toilet and have had bleeding not heavy but mixture of red and brown ,,,,,, i,m using a pad as feel it.s more than discharge ..... could this be implantation or has my period came early .....never had implantation bleeding before and i have 2 children and had 2 miscarriages x

Are you having this discharge multiple times? Or have you only gone once? I usually get Brown discharge with a mixture of red when AF shows early OR late.. From what I've heard, implantation bleeding is more in the clear discharge with a tinge of the brown or bloody color.. and usually is only seen once.

There's still a chance you've implanted late in your cycle though. Wait another day or two and see if the bleeding has stopped. :]

Good luck!

sorry ment to say feel it,s like a lighter period ,,, my heads all over the place ,,, suppose just need to wait and see over next few days xx

sorry ment to say feel it,s like a lighter period ,,, my heads all over the place ,,, suppose just need to wait and see over next few days xx

Yeah, just wait it out.

That's honestly how I usually start all of my AF's visits.. but everyone is different!!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->