done q- tip test ....not sure I can take this much more ....

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Im sorry to moan girls ....just need to vent to someone !!

So we decided to start ttc summer 2010....

May 2010 had a carcaccident....broke all my ribs ....punctured both lungs....split my kidney in half and scrambled 70 percent of my liver ......and had severe brain damage .
I recovered and period returnrd after 6 mnths.

Sttarted ttc jan 2011...

My liver then failed and I had a double bypass ......af dissappeared for 3 mnths again !!

Now I now the above was bad but we got thru it.

Think is I dont know if I can keep ttc !!!.....its SOOO HARD to keep going thru !!

Qtip twst today showed pinky browny blood. Af due friday so looks like im out again.

Sorry for the vent ......just fed up xxxxxx

First of all honey, don't stress (easier said the done I know) but you sound like you've gone through SO much the past few years :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about your car accident, but well done for the great recovery! Hang on in there sweetie!

I know chic its just always so hard that feeling of letdown again !!

My periods seemed to be messed up toonow which isnt helping ....im just confused.com !!! Xxxx

Yes, I know that feeling quite well. It's disheartening and very discouraging although we have to try and continue to be positive! Remember, you're not out till AF shows, I know she's due Friday but its only Tuesday. Are your cycles long is that why you refer to them as 'messed up' or because they come and go? xxx

They have slways been 28 days pretty much. Then even after the accident and my liver op they seemed to return pretty regular. A few times now tho I have started bleedin say cd 25 ....this month cd 23 ....bleed for a day then stop again for a couple of days !! With me showing on cd23 thus cycle then stppping I was CINVJNCED it was IB xxx

Well, honey you're not out AF makes an apprence. So hang on in there :hugs:

What's q tip test?

I think i read it on here. You take a qtip ( in the uk its called a baby bud ) ....insert it inside and gently sweep around cervix. It can show if af is gonna show in next 24hrs i think it is ....or obviously if you have bown spotting you can find out if af is coming xx

Oh my cervix is easily irritated so if bleed if I did that anyway.

Wow I just realized your son was born 3-4 months AFTER such a terrible car accident! What a miracle he survived it and stayed in utero!

Wow I just realized your son was born 3-4 months AFTER such a terrible car accident! What a miracle he survived it and stayed in utero!
nk

Noooo....he was born in 2010....the accident was 2012. He was in the car sat behind me tho and thanks to the AMAZING car seat he had he only suffered with a cut to his neck.xxxx

sorry im a dumbass ....just re read my post i meant trying to concieve again in summer 2010 !!

( sorry ive been left with a big blind spot due to brain damage so sometimes my etes get too tired to recheck stuff ) XX

Ha ha .....i think the brain damage has made be lose the plot !!!

PS Im sure AF has just rang my door bell ....cow bag xxx

Oh! I understand :) oh and cow bag made me seriously lol! I have awful cycles too so I feel your pain! Only had one natural period (although it was a chemical) and it was after 6.5 months of nothing! I usually don't get periods so I was excited to get one even after that long.

Oh! I understand :) oh and cow bag made me seriously lol! I have awful cycles too so I feel your pain! Only had one natural period (although it was a chemical) and it was after 6.5 months of nothing! I usually don't get periods so I was excited to get one even after that long.

OMG !..and heresme moaning that im a few days early !! Its a wonder were not all barking mad !!!! ( well i know im not that far off lol )

Im just so confused as to what i call CD1now!!!?!

Ive been poking around so much up there im not sure my body knows itself >>

What do you think .....

Had a show CD23....then nothing on tampax at all. Qtip test cd24 nothing....CD25 ( today ) pinky on Qtip but nothing on tampax.

Shall i remove and see when it comes down ( IYKWIM ) rather than sticking stuff up ??

Aaaargh !!xxx

I'd say stop poking woman! You'll know when it comes lol. Cd1 is the first FULL BLOWN day of bleeding, not spotting. And I wouldn't use a tampon JUST INCASE you've had implantation spotting as they're not to be used in pregnancy.
But maybe u just have an easily irritated cervix like me! I bleed when I have Pap smears etc.

I'd say stop poking woman! You'll know when it comes lol. Cd1 is the first FULL BLOWN day of bleeding, not spotting. And I wouldn't use a tampon JUST INCASE you've had implantation spotting as they're not to be used in pregnancy.
But maybe u just have an easily irritated cervix like me! I bleed when I have Pap smears etc.[/QUOTE

Ha ha .....ive stopped....just have to sit and wait now thankyou xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"