done something naughty

mammywannabee

Reaction score
Iv booked a firstdate scan at babybond for £39. It's supposed to be for 12-15 weeks but I'm only 10 weeks I just cannot wait for 12 week scan I need to know everything is OK.. As anyone else done this? TIA and please don't judge lol xx

I've just booked a gender scan at 16 weeks with baby bond. But not an early scan. When do you go? Good luck xx

Its not naughty but just bear in mind sonographers may bow be trained to assess babies before 12 weeks if thats the case. We paid for a private scan at 10 weeks last time after seeing baby at 7 as i was really anxious, turned out I was right to be but this time is bery different ☺
Enjoy your scan x

I had a scan at epau between 6-7 weeks Seen bean and heaheartbeat.. However Iv been having a go with doppler and can't find heartbeat I know it's normal but it's got me anxious.. I'm frightened xx

Don't worry I was just going to do the same thing ... And would have if I hadn't have been at epu today. Loads of people must do it. And if they ask just play dumb xx

Was everything ok.at epu? I have to.take my little un with me and hubby can't come I'm bricking it its at 10:50 in the morning xx

Thankfully yes ... I'm very dehydrated by this little bubba was wriggling away and looks to be gettinf all they need xx

Hope everything goes ok. I'm just a bit confused though. You can get early scans from 7 weeks privately, is there a reason you've booked one that is for 12-15 weeks?
xx

I just got back from a $40 scan! Totally worth it even though the equipment was old and crappy and I don't think the technician was very knowledgeable and also I think they got my dates wrong. But just for the reassurance of a heartbeat and to see baby, it was absolutely 100% worth it and if it's going to help you relax its not bad :hugs:

I figured I just need to reassure myself as symptoms have lessened and been having cramps not sure if it's just ligaments stretching though.. And rather than wait for epu to scan I'd rather have it done asap so will just say my last period was mid Feb Xx

Haha! I can't wait for my 20wk scan and today I booked a scan at 15wks to find out the gender... I'm so impatient!

Everything is champion seen bubs and heard heartbeat

Attachments

• IMG_20150515_115434.jpg
    IMG_20150515_115434.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
Lovely pic 😃 and great news! Did they not say anything about being under the dates you was meant to be?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->