done.

skye_1212

Reaction score
Today, I have come to the conclusion, that I am done obsessing. As much as I want to have a baby, my body is not letting me. We had a MC back in October, and this time around trying is much harder. I know there are people who have been trying for well over a year. And, I hope all of you get your BFP soon. I was not tempting but keeping an eye on ovulation. But, every time it comes to testing, I obsesses. Anyone in the same boat.

I'm trying to be done obsessing but failing ��
I had one mc. Then my son.
Two mc last year.
One prob chemical this year.
Currently in tww.
Trying to hang onto my what will be will be mantra.
But its tough.
I'm getting very impatient again
Loads of dust hon xx

My bro and sil are preggers with another healthy child after 5 mc in a row.
So its very possible for things to suddenly go right xxx

Today, I have come to the conclusion, that I am done obsessing. As much as I want to have a baby, my body is not letting me. We had a MC back in October, and this time around trying is much harder. I know there are people who have been trying for well over a year. And, I hope all of you get your BFP soon. I was not tempting but keeping an eye on ovulation. But, every time it comes to testing, I obsesses. Anyone in the same boat.

I always feel this way but ntnp will never work for me! I know I'm ttc so isn't happening lol. i just try not come on here too much. 23 cycles here and 2 losses in a row fingers crossed for us!

Me
I found as every cycle went i gor more and more obsessive. Doing more analysing everything. I woke up thinking about it and went to bed thinking about it. Testing 3dpo like a lunatic. Its very hard on us physchologically (sp) i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->