Dont be shy how much weight have you gained??

AsEn11

Reaction score
Ok so the first half of my pregnancy I gained 7 lbs. not to bad but in the last month I have gained 8Lbs...WHAT?!!?!! I eat the same if not better and dont look chinky at all its like once my belly popped so did the scale lol..my doctor said it is normal and I understand the baby has grow a lot but geeze I cant gain that much each month lol..
Anyone else pop?!
I have always been fit and lean so this is weird for me..I am going to continue eating healthy and taking care of myself even if i keep gaining..honestly I have never felt better before!! I fell great pregnant!
Btut still worried I want to ba able to loose all the extra weight.

At my 14.5 week appointment, I was up 6 lbs. The Doc wasn't concerned, but I feel like its too much too soon!

I'm still down 4lbs from pre-pregnancy. I've been steady for about the past 6 weeks or so (only lost some before that). I'm a bit worried I won't gain enough, but the babies are still growing well (above average), so the MFM was happy about their progress.

First pregnancy only gained 8 pounds by third trimester. Then put on 20 more the last trimester.
Baby #2 I gained 12 pounds by 20 weeks. 25 total by 30 weeks and 45 pounds total in the end. But I had pretty severe swelling the last month.
With this baby I had zero weight gain at 14 weeks. Went in yesterday and I gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks. Hopefully that trend won't continue.

I should add i never had any morning sickness..so no time to loose weight
My doctor isnt concerned he just laughs at me when I talk about it (very nice guy)
I think I will be ok it was just shocking!
But ladies you make me feel like a fatty haha
Hopefully it slows down..or its all baby

I lost 13lbs in the first tri and am still yet to gain anything, I think I'm still around 4lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight, I'm nearly 22 weeks...I lost weight up until around 30 weeks when I carried my first son too, then put on around 14-16lbs by the time I was full term, So this pregnancy seems to be exactly the same so far, My son was 7lb 10oz and born on his due date, So I'm not concerned, My bump looks right for my gestation I think...x

At 15 weeks I had lost 3lb, now at 23 weeks I've gained 6.5lb

I'm up 12-13 lbs at nearly 23 weeks. According to my weight gain calculator I am right on track :) I think it must be all baby and bump as I don't feel much different anywhere else.

I'm up 12-13 lbs at nearly 23 weeks. According to my weight gain calculator I am right on track :) I think it must be all baby and bump as I don't feel much different anywhere else.

We are about the same..I am 22w 2d and have gained 15lbs
Phew I was getting worried as I saw everyone else lost weight

I haven't had any morning sickness and I feel it's a good sign to gain weight :) I haven't been stuffing myself and I still exercise everyday. I am hoping not to gain too much by the end but we will see haha.

im 26 weeks and ive only gained about 14lbs

At 26 weeks I have gained 16lb xx

i didnt have any morning sickness. at my 12th wk scan I lost 2 lbs...at my 16th wk scan i gained 1 lb back. I can tell a HUGE difference from my bump a week ago till this wk. much bigger bump

I should add i never had any morning sickness..so no time to loose weight
My doctor isnt concerned he just laughs at me when I talk about it (very nice guy)
I think I will be ok it was just shocking!
But ladies you make me feel like a fatty haha
Hopefully it slows down..or its all baby

Don't feel bad, let me help you feel a little better!
Baby #1 no weight gain in the first 20 weeks then 29 pounds in the second 20 weeks.
Baby #2 11 pounds in the first 14 weeks, nothing from week 14-20, then a whopping 29 pounds in the second 20 weeks.
Baby #3 I only gained 5 pounds in the first 12 weeks but since then (I'm 23 weeks) I've put on 20 pounds with another 16 weeks and change to go!!
We're all different and we don't all track on the medical guidelines! I manage a herd of horses, run a household, and split firewood by hand nearly daily, so I'm plenty active. I eat really healthy and have no sweets other than my one craving, whole wheat banana bread with butter! Let your curvacious mama shine through!:hugs:

at 22 weeks i've gained about 15 pounds - i look like i've gained about 30 though with my massive bump!

I'm up 16-17 pounds I think. I had no MS though. Also at my 16 week appointment I had only gained 1.4, and by my 20 week appointment I had gained 10 total! That was over the holidays though...I'm worried I'm going to gain a ton!

I'm also up 13-14lbs at 19 weeks,,,, not to worried tho cause I think its normal enough :)

Up 3 lbs but I had lost in first tri due to ms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"