Dont be shy how much weight have you gained??

8lbs so far. I was brave and weighed myself today. I thought I would be so much more from eating anything and everything!! Quite happy with that tbh. I weigh the same now as I did 5 weeks ago. So i prob just put it all on over xmas :lol:

i've gained 8lbs so far although havent been eating that well so need to stop the chocolate snacking its not like i was slim to start with lol

25 weeks and gained 16lb...not good at all as I'm obese anyway!!
I gained 3 stone last time.

I'm exactly 20 weeks today and when I went in at 17+4w I had gained 5lbs in all... I haven't weighed myself since then, though.

I'm gaining all in my butt, thighs, boobs and bump! Lucky me... I'm kinda scared of swelling in my feet and my face.? Sounds painful! Anybody have any experience with that sorta thing?

I just started to notice a little bit of swelling in my feet at the end of some days. and we spent last week on our baby moon in the heat and really noticed swelling my hands, feet and ankles. It was horrifying. Made me appreciate living in the cold winter weather for once. The only thing that seemed to help was elevating them as much as possible.

I just started to notice a little bit of swelling in my feet at the end of some days. and we spent last week on our baby moon in the heat and really noticed swelling my hands, feet and ankles. It was horrifying. Made me appreciate living in the cold winter weather for once. The only thing that seemed to help was elevating them as much as possible.

That sounds horrible..

I'm not really sure how much I weighed before getting pregnant. I'd guess I've gained between 5 and 8 pounds.

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow got weighed at midwife yesterday and I'm 2lbs lighter than before being pregnant :)

well when i moved gp i was 4 weeks pregnant i was 13stone. then i lost 7lbs so on there record i'm still 13stone. so i have lost 1lb but if i go with the weight i got down too i have gained 6lbs and i'm 15weeks but all the weight is on my tummy which is nice so its all baby and water etc..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->