• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Don't feel as much nausea today!

Lucy28

Reaction score
I am freaking out because the past few days I have been incredibly nauseas but today I have little/no nausea! I am terrified this means I am miscarrying. I just feel less pregnant today and that scares me. Is this normal?

That used to happen to me with my first pregnancy. I worried too but everything was fine, my baby's now a healthy 8 month old. Embrace it! :D

Its compleatly normal! I was soooo sick the past 2 weeks, then friday i wasnt feeling as bad...I got a little worried, not gonna lie! But monday I had my appointment and saw the baby and heartbeat :) Im still not feeling as sick, so dont worry and try to enjoy feeling normal!

I've had nausea and sickness since last wednesday, except yesterday when I felt ok, then today BAM I was sick twice before 10:30!

I was worried yesterday too :hugs:

I know how you feel, but I think it comes and goes! And usually, it comes back with a VENGEANCE!

We are on the exact same schedule, Pink80 :)

When did you start to feel sick, I was a bit worried it was early! Have you got many other symptoms??

x

if it makes you feel better i have no nausea at all but my bb's have been sore but as today has went on they have stopped hurting so rather worried too

I started feeling sick before 5 weeks! I couldn't believe how early it was either!! Other symptoms are sore boobs, indigestion, and crabby as hell!

This is happening to me too today!! I have had bad nausea for over a week, and I woke up today with hardly any, so I'm scared!
I do have my ultrasound today, and Im nervous to see whats happening in there.

Be thankful for the break! It will probably come back. My morning sickness came and went for weeks 4-6 and then was pretty constant until it mostly went away at the end of 8 weeks. Symptoms tend to come and go and are different for every woman.

It already came back- and now it is even worse :growlmad:

I would say I'm glad it's back but that would be weird :haha: I was surprised how early mine started as well but I suppose it's a good sign! I've had sore boobs, headache and really emotional too. How are you coping with the fear and uncertainty or is that just me??

I am starting to feel slight feelings of panic and feeling a bit down. I got mad at my dog this morning for wanting to go out early and my oh said "that is nothing compared to a baby!" and I about ripped his head off!!! Progesterone tends to do that to me. I took progesterone supplements once and I felt horribly depressed. I also have incredible amounts of thirst!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"