Don't feel as much nausea today!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lucy28, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Lucy28

Lucy28 Well-Known Member

I am freaking out because the past few days I have been incredibly nauseas but today I have little/no nausea! I am terrified this means I am miscarrying. I just feel less pregnant today and that scares me. Is this normal?

2. m0mmyCool

m0mmyCool Me, OH, and our 2 boys.

That used to happen to me with my first pregnancy. I worried too but everything was fine, my baby's now a healthy 8 month old. Embrace it! :D

3. levis.nikki

levis.nikki Mommy to Landon

Its compleatly normal! I was soooo sick the past 2 weeks, then friday i wasnt feeling as bad...I got a little worried, not gonna lie! But monday I had my appointment and saw the baby and heartbeat :) Im still not feeling as sick, so dont worry and try to enjoy feeling normal!

4. pink80

pink80 Please......

I've had nausea and sickness since last wednesday, except yesterday when I felt ok, then today BAM I was sick twice before 10:30!

I was worried yesterday too :hugs:

5. smithgirl

smithgirl Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, but I think it comes and goes! And usually, it comes back with a VENGEANCE!

6. Lucy28

Lucy28 Well-Known Member

We are on the exact same schedule, Pink80 :)

7. pink80

pink80 Please......

When did you start to feel sick, I was a bit worried it was early! Have you got many other symptoms??

x

8. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

if it makes you feel better i have no nausea at all but my bb's have been sore but as today has went on they have stopped hurting so rather worried too

9. Lucy28

Lucy28 Well-Known Member

I started feeling sick before 5 weeks! I couldn't believe how early it was either!! Other symptoms are sore boobs, indigestion, and crabby as hell!

10. ashley2pink

ashley2pink Mom to 4 girls

This is happening to me too today!! I have had bad nausea for over a week, and I woke up today with hardly any, so I'm scared!
    I do have my ultrasound today, and Im nervous to see whats happening in there.

11. kdea547

kdea547 1 DD, 2 Angels

Be thankful for the break! It will probably come back. My morning sickness came and went for weeks 4-6 and then was pretty constant until it mostly went away at the end of 8 weeks. Symptoms tend to come and go and are different for every woman.

12. Lucy28

Lucy28 Well-Known Member

It already came back- and now it is even worse :growlmad:

13. pink80

pink80 Please......

I would say I'm glad it's back but that would be weird :haha: I was surprised how early mine started as well but I suppose it's a good sign! I've had sore boobs, headache and really emotional too. How are you coping with the fear and uncertainty or is that just me??

14. Lucy28

Lucy28 Well-Known Member

I am starting to feel slight feelings of panic and feeling a bit down. I got mad at my dog this morning for wanting to go out early and my oh said "that is nothing compared to a baby!" and I about ripped his head off!!! Progesterone tends to do that to me. I took progesterone supplements once and I felt horribly depressed. I also have incredible amounts of thirst!!