Dont Feel Like Having Sex :(

AJT

Reaction score
My fiance keeps moaning at me because i never want to do it, i do want to for him but i just dont feel up to it and get aggitated alot throughout the course of sex lol, what can i do to become sexy again,
xx

:shrug:Cant help you there hun- I have completely lost my sex drive (not that my sex drive was ever that great) I think I can count on my hands how many times we've had sex since Ive been pregnant- Its frustrauting because I know DH wants it and he is so good about it that it make me feel even worse! I always say "Im going to do it tonight" But by the time it somes to it, Im exhausted and my back is killong me, and my heartburn/gas is really bad--- LoL- Talk about sexy

i feel just the same girls! My other half is happy about it tho lol. i think his worried about hurtin me as his said many times he dusnt wanna make the first move because it might hurt me. i do feel frustrated and not as close to him but what can i do :( i always feel full or sleepy lol so i know how u feel xxx

Yeah I'm pretty fed up with hearing about how our sex drives go through the roof... As far as I can tell my sex drive just got up and went away completely - I think we've had sex 3 times in the last 6 months and each time was only because I felt bad for my poor husband. He's SO wonderful about it and he tries not to even mention it because he knows I just have no sex drive whatsoever but Ugh, I feel horrible. I hope I get something of a sex drive back before baby is here because I don't see him getting a whole lot after baby gets here either :shrug:

Yep exactly how i feel, lol its really uncomfortable and i find it boring to do anything else, im just not there at all when it comes to sex but i dont want him going off me, i keep telling him im going to be like a rabbit when the baby pops out LOL

xx

I'm totally the opposite! I want it everyday, my sex drive has gone crazy however the OH doesn't feel the same way so it's me moaning at him!

My fiance keeps moaning at me because i never want to do it, i do want to for him but i just dont feel up to it and get aggitated alot throughout the course of sex lol, what can i do to become sexy again,
xx

Maybe try to get in the mood by mentally preparing - if you think you're going to get down tonight then you can think about it all day (think back to conception of your LO!) and try and get yourself revved up! Or take a long bath to feel relaxed before hand.
Also don't leave it too late in the evening when you know you'll be really tired - changing the time of day could work wonders. I suggest weekend afternoons or early evenings!

I'm lucky not to have this problem :haha:, but only 17 weeks so who knows what's to come!

My husband gripes every day about it. He keeps saying that I should have a stronger drive cause I'm pregnant and I'm still waiting for that to happen. If anything it has gone to zero status for me. So far we have only done it twice since I have become pregnant and that was just to shut him up for the time.

I'm in the same boat. I thought my drive was coming back at the beginning of 2nd tri...HA! Poor guy, he gets it maybe once a week if he's lucky and even then I'm counting down the seconds til it's over. It gives me awful cramps afterwords and sometimes it just plain hurts (in which that case, he's forced out and on his own lol).
I can only hope things go back to normal after the baby is born. Well, it'll prolly be a while after that, but one can hope.
Poor men.

I hate to admit this but ..... since finding out i was pregnant ..... I have not had sex at all. Hubby totally understands and is very good about it. I really don't fancy it as I feel extremely unattractive - and am worried about the bubba. BUT there have been two occasions where I have woken up at silly oclock in the morning absolutely wanting it - i look at hubby who is snoring away and that feeling quickly disappears .... but i do have to say that I never had that feeling before pregnancy - I hope i get it back xxxx

I can sympathise ladies, I'm in the same boat. Sometimes I feel like I want it in my head (if you know what I mean) but when it comes to it, it's just a bit of effort :( I have the odd sexy dream, but once I am fully awake I need a wee, then am uncomfortable and so on. Poor hubby!!

But please don't feel you are in the wrong. Just like we all feel the baby kick at different times, our bumps grow differently, we get sick differently, we crave different foods and so on. Not everybody feels like it or wants it during pregnancy, so just concentrate on growing a nice healthy bubs. Plenty of time for rumpy pumpy when you are trying for your next one!!! lol!

With my first, I was crazy for sex. This time, after several weeks of OB saying no sex due to a bleed, we were given the green lights, and I " thought " I wanted it, but didn´t really enjoyed it much for some reason my happy places felt sore and irritated and that killed it for me :p All in all with this pregnancy we had sex once! My DH is a sunshine and totally understands and doesn´t want to be pushy or complain, I guess that must be the reason for those long showers he takes hehehe. I love him so much and find him uber sexy, but I´m just not into it for some reason :p

I'm totally the opposite! I want it everyday, my sex drive has gone crazy however the OH doesn't feel the same way so it's me moaning at him!

OMG LOVE IT! Thanks for making me laugh... :winkwink:

I can relate, ladies. I think my sex drive is coming back a little bit, but we haven't had sex much since I got pregnant.

I know exactly how you feel! I haven't had sex since 7 weeks! I don't even want it! My OH is understanding, but I can tell he's a but frustrated! And I can't even 'help' him in other ways as I always feel ready to gag!!! Lol xx

i hate it
all day i think about doing it that night, then i get home after work, all i want to do is have a bath and go to sleep... i already have to wait til really late to see OH because hes a chef so im even more tired when hes home
i really hate it :(

Ugh, me too. My sex drive has been pretty much at zero since about week 5. We were in Costa Rica when I found out I was pregnant - I think when we came home my sex drive said "screw you guys, I'm staying here"! :haha:

Since then I've managed to get up the interest and energy maaaaybe once every week or two? And that's only once the nausea got tolerable. My poor OH, he's very good about it (and he's excited we're having a baby), but I know he's also rather frustrated!

Hope it comes back soon. Though with my luck, I'll suddenly have a sex drive again right around the time I'm big enough to make it awkward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->