Don't feel much?

firstbaby9573

Reaction score
5 weeks 4 days preg- don't deel lair ATM anyone else?

I am sometimes tired and minimal sore breast otherwise don't feel that much- this worries me- anyone else?

Give it time. At 6w5d ms hit me like a ton of bricks and my nipples get more sore by the day. Or maybe you're one of those lucky ones that has minimal symptoms.

Me too hun, I am tiered and have sore nipples but apart from that not much really. Maybe we r just lucky that we stil feel ok! :)

I know I shouldn't wish it upon myself lol but I feel like if I am sick it will be more real :)
The hard thing is my fiancée older sister is preg too and we are due on the same day! She's messaging me all these symptoms and I'm like yea I have nothing.
I just worry coz I felt nothing last time and it was ectopic ( but then I didn't get a positive test till a week and a half late- and very faint and never got stronger -whereas this time I found out 2 days before I was due af and it was a stronger-still faint-line got darker over 5 days and was darker then control easily

I've had ectopics myself and hadn't felt much either (the second one made me breakout like a teenager though). And up until 6 weeks with this one I had nothing. The occasional bout of nausea but no ms. My boobs hurt but that was about it. Now I can't eat, and if I can I don't have a clue what I want.
Did they remove your tube from your last ectopic? If they did I'd say you have nothing to worry about. I know its hard but just try to relax. Worrying is more harmful to your baby at this point. Have they taken any bloods yet? Does your progesterone look good?

Yea they took my left tube and iv had a Hsg X-ray which cleared a small blockage from my other tube hence y I got pregnant now :)
I'm quite surprised but they haven't checked me at all so far. Iv got an ultrasound on the 7th but I would have thought they wud have checked my blood at least to put my mind at rest?

I'd think so too. Maybe its time to switch your ob? I dunno it seems weird they're doing nothing precautionary to ensure its not another ectopic and prevent you losing your only tube.

Well I'm seeing the midwife at 8 weeks and they said they scan at 7 weeks as won't see much before then- even though I know you can see the sac etc at 5 ish- I guess if they won't see me they won't see me not much I can do

I had no symptoms with DS and he's now 8. Besides the missed period and some kicking around 20 weeks no one would of been any of the wiser.

This time MS hit me around 6 weeks, so enjoy the symptom free time.

7 weeks you'll get to see a little blob that is baby :) and hear the heartbeat. It was so great hearing the heartbeat!

I'm so excited esp after the disappointment of there being nothing there last time. I literally am wishing the next week away so much lol

Have you got a scan picture?

For some reason, I feel like I have more energy than usual. I could do without the uterus stretching, heart flutters and sore boobs though lol

Yes here's the pic of our little blob! I was so afraid to go in cuz I swore there wasn't going to be anything there...but there it was! Exactly where it was supposed to be! And only one! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140910_141511_452.jpg
    IMG_20140910_141511_452.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 19
Lol thank you. When's your appointment? I was exact 7weeks there.

Tuesday 7th- ill be exactly 7 weeks as well :)
if mines all good ill post the pic.
I feel ill today- kind of like I have a stomach bug like I'm gonna have the runs but I don't
and when I get up I get stomach ache bit it's ok laying down

Awww that's my birthday! Definitely post a pick of your little blob. I was actually 7w2d but I measured two days behind, which was fine since I o'd late. But for two days I didn't chance my tickers or anything.

With stomach aches I ate Ritz crackers and drank something fizzy (water made it worse). It didn't completely do the trick but it helped ease it a lot...even though dh ate most of my crackers

Iv started feeling a bit horrible each day now. was just having dinner and films at my brothers house and just randomly burst into tears for no reason. then I just cudnt get comfy no matter what I just didn't no if to stand or sit or what I ended up perching over by the piano on a stool. ..
also had a sicky acid feeling in stomach all day so I reckon it's coming lol

how u feeling x

I didn't have any symptoms at all with my first pregnancy other than soar breasts. With this one I'm a bit more tired than normal, and my boobs are a bit tender, but that's about it. Some woman have terrible symptoms, and some have hardly any at all. I'm nearly ten weeks along and I have yet to really "feel" pregnant. Don't worry to much about what symptoms you do or don't get. Every woman's body handles pregnancy differently.

Its bad right now. The anti nausea meds help A LOT but I still have that hungover feeling all day everyday. I've heard ms peaks at like 8-9 weeks so hopefully it'll start easing up soon! I started out with the nausea and then BAM! My patience is also non existant right now. And I know it. I apologize but still want my way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->