Don't feel much?

Haha u should get your way- every pregnant women should.
my partners in a mood coz I made him get up at 6 and clean the litter tray-
I spent the last 30 mins dry heaving- but nothing. I hope I don't just do that the entire time would rather just be sick and get it out u no? x

im currently around 5 + 5 but ive had more symptoms such as ms, spotting after certain activities, and cramping just about twice a day. i also have cravings and moodswings. the mood swings are hell for me but lately they've been passed to my boyfriend and it seems hes getting my old symptoms while im getting new ones. hes not too happy about it but he knew he'd be sharing some things with me through pregnancy.

I'm 5 weeks today and the only symptom I have so far is really tender breasts.

Hey

I also got pregnant after an HSG cycle. I am 7w+ pregnant and no symptoms, barring sore boobs - yet :) about a third of ladies don't get them. I did get some flu like symptoms today but nothing else.

Hey girls welcome and congrats to all, last two days iv felt so sick n tired and moody and weepy etc but today I feel a bit better- still sore boobs though- when do you need to invest in maternity bras do you think- ie how long can I get away with it before the milk glands start forming and I'll have to cut out the underwire

I'm jealous you can still wear normal bras. I've been wearing sports bras since 5 weeks. The keep the girls put so they don't move around as much...God my nipples hurt sooooo bad. I bet nursing bras are comfortable too. Maybe I'll have to look into them...

Well to be honest I shouldn't really be wearing it but I haven't been paid yet
I do have one supportive bra but it's really granny and sticks right out my tops and all my tops r vest type
My boss would know straight away lol

I've been wearing sports style bras too :haha:

I'll have to invest coz my sports bras stock up so high too it's really obvious.
is anyone else so bloated?

I wear a lacy stretchy bralette from Victoria Secret and it's super comfy :) Sport bras just squish everything together now - not fun!

It does seem to have to be certain sports bras lol... I can't wear the ones I'd actually wear when I go to the gym because they'd definitely be too tight and they squish it all together too much now that I'm tender. I have some cheaper sports bras that are more like crop tops - they must be low impact, because they'd be no good for any real exercise. I wear them as normal bras more often than not or for low impact stuff like yoga. Those ones have been great the past week or so.

Will have to look into some of the other suggestions though :)

5 weeks 4 days preg- don't deel lair ATM anyone else?

I am sometimes tired and minimal sore breast otherwise don't feel that much- this worries me- anyone else?

I am exactly where you are at 5 weeks 4 days:thumbup:
I have had 2 mc's so am worried sick all the time. though this time has to be different as I have a new partner. so far I am exhausted and having light cramps very low down but everything ive read says this is fine and I am also awaiting more symptoms so It feels real.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"