Dont feel pregnant @ 8 weeks :-/

LittleDevil12

Reaction score
Before i done i test i felt pregnant but now my boobs are less sore and hard and I've had no random cramps .. I presume this is normal (can't remember the early weeks when pregnant with my daughter)

I've no bleeding or anything .. It's just strange lol or is it just me?

With me I'm 7 weeks. The only symptoms I am getting is cramping and very tender breast. This is my first time being pregnant and I am very cautious.
Also congratulations

I barely felt pregnant with my son until I was showing and could feel him moving... This time so far I felt awful, but my gi tract was off , now that that is levelling out I'm starting to feel like normal again... Almost 5 weeks... And symptoms can totally come and go.. Just enjoy the good days : )

I'm 8 weeks today. My symptoms are slowly dissipating. I feel nauseous at night occasionally only now. Placenta starts to take over and your body gets use to all the extra hormones so symptoms can level out. Completely normal.

I felt sickly around 6 weeks till 16 weeks.tired too. But everyone is different. Sure it is normal :) congratulations xx

Besides my nips being a bit tender I don't feel pregnant at all and I'm nearing 12 weeks. Early on I was tired and slight nausea and I mean slight.

With my daughter I was tired in the beginning as well but didn't feel pregnant until 20 something weeks when I started to have a bump.

For some people it's normal not to have many symptoms.

Yeah, I am 10 weeks and I am getting the "don't feel pregnant" feeling again. If I hadn't thrown up every single meal I had today I would really be questioning if I was, lol.

With my son I literally had no symptoms. I smoked back then, and I remember one day smoking a cigarette, suddenly feeling the need to vomit. That is how I knew I was pregnant with him and that was the last time it happened. I really felt great the entire time.

This pregnancy has been a struggle from about 6.5 weeks on. Every time I start to say "I don't feel pregnant anymore" my symptoms come back with a vengeance.

Yeah, I am 10 weeks and I am getting the "don't feel pregnant" feeling again. If I hadn't thrown up every single meal I had today I would really be questioning if I was, lol.

With my son I literally had no symptoms. I smoked back then, and I remember one day smoking a cigarette, suddenly feeling the need to vomit. That is how I knew I was pregnant with him and that was the last time it happened. I really felt great the entire time.

This pregnancy has been a struggle from about 6.5 weeks on. Every time I start to say "I don't feel pregnant anymore" my symptoms come back with a vengeance.

So glad that you aren't smoking anymore!!! I know what you mean by symptoms coming back with a vengeance. There was one day last week that I didn't feel pregnant because I wasn't nauseous like I am everyday. The next day was horrible. My nausea never stops. I am in week 11 and I have had nausea everyday since around week 6. I can't wait until it is gone!!

Thank you for this post!
I am just over 9 weeks now and I have the "not feeling pregnant" feeling.

I barely had any symptoms to begin with and now they seem to be disapating or gone completely.

I am sooo nervous and worry something has gone wrong because of this.
I need to ease my mind.

I have my second prenatal appointment on Thursday and I am hoping the doctor will at least do a doppler so I can hear the heartbeat :-(

i didnt start feeling pregnant all the time til 12 weeks but before, i only felt pregnant when i felt sick which was on and off up until 12 and a half weeks. then it was gone but i still felt very pregnant from then on. i think at 8 weeks was when i actually began to start feeling pregnant but as i said, it was only when i felt nauseated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->