Don't feel pregnant at all

Jess19

Reaction score
I'm not too concerned as its normal for me not to have morning sickness :) I've been lucky!

But I dont have any other symptoms.
I'm not tired or sleepy, in fact I'm full of energy!
My boobs don't hurt at all
I don't have to go pee all the time

I feel fine and that's starting to make me a little nervous :/
No spotting or anything
I took my last IC on Monday and the test line was just about as dark as the control, which is where it was last week. I was expecting the test line to get darker than the control line by now. I've been out of tests so who knows :shrug:

Last Friday was my 1st check up. I met with my doc and I had some blood drawn. I asked the girl what the bloods were for, a yes or no draw? or if they were checking my levels? She said neither! It was for something else.

So I called my dr a few days ago and told her all this. I just don't feel pregnant. With no bleeding or anything they are just going to wait until my ultrasound in a week and confirm everything is ok that way.
I'm a little frustrated because they never check to see if my levels were rising like they should.
Ugh I hate waiting!

My symptoms kicked in right on 6 weeks! You're almost there :p

My boobs don't hurt either! Everyone else seems to be complaining of sore boobs so starting to get worried.

Maybe they are checking your blood for iron levels? Bit strange that they didn't tell you :shrug:

Also don' t really feel pregnant.

Except being hungry all the time. And peeing more.

Yesterday had my first attack of light nausea, but that's it.

With my first two I was sick all the time by now.

But i count my blessings. I have a very demanding job, and just need a little bit more time to sort things out.

I am sure sickness will kick in soon :blush:

It will probably kick in within a week or so, as your hormones change in pregnancy you'll go through several periods of not feeling pregnant and it's all totally normal.

It's kinda funny how we all look for (and forward to) the symptoms that make us feel miserable. I'm sorry that you're not feeling symptoms yet, I know how reassuring they are. That being said, I'm sure they're on their way, and just giving you a bit of a break... for now.

I felt completely normal until I was 7 weeks! Had one spell of nausea and then it all went away again. I went in for blood work bc I was so worried but everything was fine! Try not to stress! Enjoy it while you can!

honestly i wouldnt worry all that much...

i had no symptoms at your stage. symptoms kicked in 6.5 weeks.. and now, yes i'm quite nauseous but not puking my brains out or anything. i'm 8 weeks and this is the least pregnant i've felt in all my pregnancies. my boobs do hurt but i feel like since i have a 3 and 4 year old to care for my mind is oftentimes preoccupied and not even thinking about pregnancy.

Most of my symptoms didn't kick in until the 6 week mark. That is when MS and crazy fatigue hit me hard. But you might be lucky and feel just fine:) Good Luck!!

Not too symptomatic here, either. I have very mild pregnancies, as well, and feel lucky to have a little nausea here and there. ;) I'm sure baby is growing just fine! Xx

I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms either with my first really other than a bit of nausea here and there (which did make me very anxious). Definitely try and embrace it as best as you can...even though it's really hard :) count yourself as one of the very very lucky ones :)

Em x

Thanks girls! One more week and I'll feel better after the US.
Still feeling fine :) although today I could smell everything! Nothing made me sick at all. I just smelled everything around me lol and sometimes far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->