• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dont feel quite right

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
All day i have found it really hard to get comfy but i guess thats not surprising at this stage but tonight i feel really odd. I feel like i have a dodgey tummy but haven't eaten anything unusual and dont need to go to the toilet. I am get the odd BH but they are different, all along the bottom of my back hurts when i have them but the BH's dont seem as strong.

I'm most concerned about the dodgey tummy feeling does anyone know what it could be? Sorry if its a pointless thread.

:hugs: xxx

:hugs:
Sorry hun, I've had a kind of dodgy tummy since about the middle of the 2nd tri... so it hasn't really bothered me. If you keep feeling like that, go get checked out hun! Because you never know.

:hugs: :)

If you dont feel right hun id ring your midwife or labour ward and go and get checked out :hugs:

dont know what it could be but i agree give ur midwife a call, i hope u feel better soon xx

I'm sorry you're feeling unwell, I tend to agree with the other ladies- get you midwife to check things out for you just for reassurance :)

aww hugs hun :hugs:

im getting this feeling in my tummy too...like no matter what i eat, drink or position i lie/sit in it just feels irritated? I thought its maybe coz my stomach is getting pushed up more, or squished out the way and thats making it feel uncomfortable?

I'l ask my mum (midwife) see what she says...xx

Ring the labour ward hun - cos i was told the difference between a BH and a contraction is when theres backache in it?

Hey, I'm the same, constant random bad tummy pains like I want to poo but nothing comes, really sore back and BH's. I think its just part of pregnancy - I've got my 31 week midwife tomo so I'll ask her what she thinks.

Psst : we're due the same day! XX

hayley! ring and get checked, please. For your own peace of mind....and mine :blush: x x x

Heya, I spoke to my midwife about the strang feeling and she said it was quite normal. Just bubba doing things to our bodies. Only thing I did have wrong with me was protein in my pee, which they aren't concerned about just now as I've no other sypmtoms of infection. Get checked out just incase but I wouldn't worry yourself too much! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"