Dont feel quite right

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by hayley x, Dec 14, 2009.

1. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

All day i have found it really hard to get comfy but i guess thats not surprising at this stage but tonight i feel really odd. I feel like i have a dodgey tummy but haven't eaten anything unusual and dont need to go to the toilet. I am get the odd BH but they are different, all along the bottom of my back hurts when i have them but the BH's dont seem as strong.

I'm most concerned about the dodgey tummy feeling does anyone know what it could be? Sorry if its a pointless thread.

:hugs: xxx

2. krockwell

krockwell 3 Gorgeous Boys!

:hugs:
    Sorry hun, I've had a kind of dodgy tummy since about the middle of the 2nd tri... so it hasn't really bothered me. If you keep feeling like that, go get checked out hun! Because you never know.

:hugs: :)

3. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

If you dont feel right hun id ring your midwife or labour ward and go and get checked out :hugs:

4. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

I agree, if you're worried then call the MW :hugs: xx

5. bexie1985

bexie1985 Well-Known Member

dont know what it could be but i agree give ur midwife a call, i hope u feel better soon xx

6. littledancer

littledancer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling unwell, I tend to agree with the other ladies- get you midwife to check things out for you just for reassurance :)

7. twiggy56

twiggy56 Mummy expecting #2

aww hugs hun :hugs:

im getting this feeling in my tummy too...like no matter what i eat, drink or position i lie/sit in it just feels irritated? I thought its maybe coz my stomach is getting pushed up more, or squished out the way and thats making it feel uncomfortable?

I'l ask my mum (midwife) see what she says...xx

8. Emma1980

Emma1980 Mummy to Finley

Ring the labour ward hun - cos i was told the difference between a BH and a contraction is when theres backache in it?

9. gills8752

gills8752 Mum of 2 Girl

Hey, I'm the same, constant random bad tummy pains like I want to poo but nothing comes, really sore back and BH's. I think its just part of pregnancy - I've got my 31 week midwife tomo so I'll ask her what she thinks.

Psst : we're due the same day! XX

10. AP

AP Well-Known Member

hayley! ring and get checked, please. For your own peace of mind....and mine :blush: x x x

11. gills8752

gills8752 Mum of 2 Girl

Heya, I spoke to my midwife about the strang feeling and she said it was quite normal. Just bubba doing things to our bodies. Only thing I did have wrong with me was protein in my pee, which they aren't concerned about just now as I've no other sypmtoms of infection. Get checked out just incase but I wouldn't worry yourself too much! xx