dont for get the clocks go back tonight

Ah thats what it was I was to remember. It was dark when I got up at 7.30am! means its going to be darker for longer now :( ah well hopefully it will fly by to baby due.

It is tonight! I just walked past a shop who had a sign up saying it was next weekend! Idiots.

I hate it when it gets dark :( thanks for reminding us anyway.

Ugh, how depressing. It'll be dark when I go to work and dark when I come home again :( Oh well it's only for one week, i'll cope lol.

Do they change the time differently in UK than Canada? I checked and we don't change our clocks until Nov. 2.

Do they change the time differently in UK than Canada? I checked and we don't change our clocks until Nov. 2.
Yeah they do. My friend in New Zealand changed her clocks a couple of weeks ago.

strange....so for a week the times are going to be all funny between Europe and North America. I wonder why they would do that? I know we used to change it in October, then the Americans decided to change their times later so we just had to go along with it.

so glad i spotted this thread! i totally forgot about the clocks having to go back never mind it been this weekend! thank you! xxx

Oh yes, George Bush changed Daylight Savings Time (who gave him the right to do that exactly?!)

Oooooooh i didnt even know.. i swear i have cotton in my brain just now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"