Don't have a lot of CM . . .

ameeann

Reaction score
I can never seem the check my CM, I don't really have a lot of it, unless it's just before AF when it's lotiony/ creamy . . . It's quite frustrating!

also how do you know what you think is watery or creamy or whatever, is the definition of the above? lol

I think I might just ignore the checking of the CM part of things, I'm not sure :/ gah!

what do you ladies think?

I'm the same way! I'm starting to think the lack of fertile CM is why I haven't gotten my :bfp: yet.... I read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and it says that the most fertile CM is the kind that look like eggwhite or is watery... like literally, water... I think I may have seen that once, but it was while I was on birthcontrol, so who knows.

however, I did notice some EWCM last night, really not much at all, but it was on the paper after wiping (TMI sorry . . . ) but really it was the end of your fingers amount sort of thing . . . is this normal?

sorry for rambling!!

I do get watery CM often . . . not loads like but I do notice it!

What's "normal" varies from woman to woman. What CD are you on? I know sometimes you won't see a lot of the CM on your paper, because it doesn't always "come out", iykwim. Some woman have to get up there to check their CM, while others just have lots of it!!

I'm on CD 16 . . . pos OPK yesterday morning neg in the afternoon my cycles are fecked coz of BCP haha!!
but yeah I know what you mean, but even when I "get up there" :haha: tehe I still can't seem to get a lot out . . . although I try not to actually poke around in my cervix too much, so it might be hiding in there? :shrug: dunno :S lol

Get to :sex:, girl!!! If you got a pos OPK yesterday that probably means you are oving today!!! What kind of CM have you had over the past few days? Any at all?

:haha: yeh we are ;) tehe following the SMEP plan so FX'ed!!! eek! tehe
ermm mainly watery/ not a lot there really, quite absorbent stuff that doesn't stay on your skin for too long, if you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->