• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

dont know how i feel

loop

Reaction score
right well i know lil imogen is only 18days old and well everyone has asked are we goin to have any more......
my oh says no he doesnt want any more but i dont know how i feel about that im happy with the 2 that i have got but saying that im not going to have any more makes me feel really say i mean im only 23 im not saying that i want another baby in the next cpl of years but sumtime in the future i would like to have another one my oh is ony 26 and i just feel that saying no is to any more is taking like taking a apart of me away if you know what i mean and its making me sad to think that we wont have any more.
:cry:
sorry just another ramble x

give him a few months... im sure he'll change his mind!

this reminds me of me! except now the roles are reversed! i wanted 3 an he wanted 2, now he wants 3 an i want no more lol!!

give it a few month hun! or even years! no one knows what 2mo may bring! hey i may even change my mind and want more! liek u said ur only young! its normal to feel broody not long after birth xxx

I agree ... give it a while and he may change his mind. :hugs:

Loop, DH is 27 and I'm 25. He doesn't want anymore but I can't bear the thought that my baby making days are over! I'm hoping to have another in around 5 years time :) By then he should have softened ;)

how u feeling today loop? i always feel better gettin things off my chest a lil :hugs:

Took me 13 years to have another! Never say never.:hugs:

im still feelin down bout it and if i try to talk 2 him he just pulls a face. i hope tha he does change his mind

Ahh give him time, you just had imogen!!

He'll come round .... eventually lol

xxx

yea i know but just the thought of not having ne more makes me feel sad

Hi Loop,

Your OH sounds like mine, I've discussed another and he was like no, but has come round to the idea to another couple when these one's are at school.

Id definitley say give hime time, months and he will of changed his mind.

Dont be down hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"