Don't know what to make for dinner

10.50pm here

Had dinner! :lol:

Simple mash & sausages with onion & mushroom gravy! Most simple of dinners are hard work for me lately!

I'm only just cooking mine now as grumpy teething boy was up until 10 tonight...OH is out so I've just chucked some fishcakes in the oven as I'm too tired to cook anything more exciting :rofl: Nice tuna ones though.... sooooo hungry! x

It's almost 6p.m. here...

I'm having potato salad and fish sticks :munch:
Wouldn't be eating as much but my parents are here for a visit.

Im making a casserole. Its frozen tatter tots smothered in a sauce that has cream of mushroom sauce, onion soup mix and a few other things, with hamburger on it topped off with lots of cheese and baked in the oven for 2 hours. Its soooo simple but one of those feel good dinners on a cold day like today :)

i had a sausage roll with a bit of coleslaw lol come tuesday im going to be living off cup a soups to try and get rid of the babyweight

Lots of people having fish. I think I have decided on a casserole. Perhaps mac and cheese (homemade style). With fried ham slices?? No one else at my house will like it but me. Pfft! That's all that matters right?

Sugar!!

Just realised I haven't had any dinner :dohh:

Is that you being polite or what you're planning to have?! :rofl:

I do that all the time with lunch...so unlike me because I'm always hungry! Sam just keeps me too busy though! x

Lots of people having fish. I think I have decided on a casserole. Perhaps mac and cheese (homemade style). With fried ham slices?? No one else at my house will like it but me. Pfft! That's all that matters right?

Of course that's all that matters!! I'd come over and share it with you! I've had my dinner now and I'm hungry again after reading about yours :rofl: x

I'm starving...but it is only 3:52pm here...and Rob won't be home until at least 5pm. Maybe I will sneak some pumpkin pie for now...LOL!

Well, our Tesco delivery wasn't arriving until 8-10pm, so we made Bethanie's dinner (a mish mash of Tagliatelle and tuna and sweetcorn on the side). Me and Sonny had mini sausage rolls, followed by a tub of co op chocolate ice cream (bloody good) and a pack of giant cadburys buttons. I feel sick now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->