don't know what to think....10dpo

bluebell124

Reaction score
Well me (24) and the OH (37) have been TTC naturally for nearly 2 year. I have PCOS, I have a 37 day cycle, I have a regular cycle, but don't always ovulate, I had a +OPK on cd24 and also EWCM which isn't something I normally notice sorry TMI, we DTD cd22 and cd24, I felt like I was coming down with a cold at 5dpo I have had headache and at 8 dpo started cramping and spotting with lower backache, 9 dpo light bleeding still cramps and backache with a tugging feeling just below my belly button and to the right, as flow was heavier and i was cramping i resigned myself to the fact af was here 1 week early! Then that brings us to today 10 dpo I have no cramps today , but still have a slight bit of backache, sore nipples. Bleed was still light this morning, but has slowly dwindle to just spotting again now. I took hpt this morning with second urine of the day, it was either evap or very very very faint bfp, starting to feel like I don't know my own body. And to be truthful I am starting to feel like a bit of failure at being a woman..... Think it may just be one of those days, did I say that between also been a horrible nasty witch, which isn't unusual pre AF I am also emotional, a blubering wreck. Sorry for the rant.
Thanks A

Well me (24) and the OH (37) have been TTC naturally for nearly 2 year. I have PCOS, I have a 37 day cycle, I have a regular cycle, but don't always ovulate, I had a +OPK on cd24 and also EWCM which isn't something I normally notice sorry TMI, we DTD cd22 and cd24, I felt like I was coming down with a cold at 5dpo I have had headache and at 8 dpo started cramping and spotting with lower backache, 9 dpo light bleeding still cramps and backache with a tugging feeling just below my belly button and to the right, as flow was heavier and i was cramping i resigned myself to the fact af was here 1 week early! Then that brings us to today 10 dpo I have no cramps today , but still have a slight bit of backache, sore nipples. Bleed was still light this morning, but has slowly dwindle to just spotting again now. I took hpt this morning with second urine of the day, it was either evap or very very very faint bfp, starting to feel like I don't know my own body. And to be truthful I am starting to feel like a bit of failure at being a woman..... Think it may just be one of those days, did I say that between also been a horrible nasty witch, which isn't unusual pre AF I am also emotional, a blubering wreck. Sorry for the rant.
Thanks A

Never apologize for opening up...thats what these threads are for! everyone on here is looking for advice, or just to let their emotions loose..and you are NOT a failure as a woman ...everyones body is different and you cant be held responsible for how it works, its just the way it is! stay positive:hugs:...sounds like this could be the month for you - the 8dpo sounds like maybe implanation !!! the tugging feeling ! :thumbup: ...when will you test again? You should try tomorrow morning with first urine of the day !! especially if you think you may have seen a faint positive !!!! keep me updated & goodluck

I am also 10dpo today!!
Had spotting last night also (9dpo) which I'm hoping was IB.

Please don't feel like you're a failure...I've been there too but in reality things happen as they're meant to be. Some teenagers have sex once and get pregnant - I think that is a lesson for them to realize that actions have consequences and to slow down in life. For the rest of us that TTC for a while and temp, chart, symptom spot and get broken-hearted each month I think it's also a lesson that we need to trust that we are only going to be given what we can handle when we can handle it. It's almost like it's letting us accomplish other things first before giving us the gift of a baby. Use this time to enjoy time with your OH and just have fun and live a little before you have to change things to welcome that baby.
I know it's hard to think positive all the time but we HAVE to see the light at the end of the tunnel, or we're all going to go to the looney bin!!
All in all, your symptoms sound awesome. It seems like your bleed was similar yet still lighter than AF if I read that correctly? Sometimes implantation bleeds can be heavier/longer than what is described on the web. Was it bright red or pink, brown, orange/tan?
If this WAS implantation, a HPT needs about 2-3 days for HCG to rise in your system
:thumbup:

Keeping my fingers crossed sweetie!!

Bundles02: thank you, I also thought this month was my month, up until spotting didn't stop on 8 dpo. Will probably test again tomorrow morning. I will see what today pans out like, still spotting this morning but not nothing to write home about.. Had some cramping last night was expecting AF to be here in all her glory but no such event.... So just wait and see......
Again thanks A

Fx crossed for you. I got the faintest bfp at 10dpo i confirmed it 24 hours later. A test at 12dpo was still faint.

You are not failing. Im 25 and had a chemical and its taken me a year to get my cycles regular and ive just conceived now on cycle six.

You will get there xx

wannabemomy37: I do believe your right, that everyone is tested and challenged and also learns lessons, throughout the life chosen to live.
Most months I feel like I already should be in the loony bin, and some times I think OH would like me to may a visit.
Normally AF is full on straight away, I am heavy for around 3-4 days.
My 8dpo spotting was pink, seemed very watery, had about 3 hours 9dpo where it was red but still only light, 10dpo and today takes me back to pink again, and same as 8dpo its only on the to.
(TMI again) so back to the waiting game. As I said before I am normally a 37 day cycle. So for it to be AF a week is rather unusual. Thanks A
Good luck xx

Laura109: sorry to hear about your chemical, but congratulations and happy and healthy 9 month to you. I think i was just at the end of my tether yesterday, still don't know what to make of it all. In the last 2 years I have been known to be a couple of days late, but never early......
Thanks A

Well.... Still spotting, if you can even call it that. Have had headache on and off all day, and backache, no cramping, who knows whats going on might put testing off till Monday. Would be when AF due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->