Don't know what to think!!!! TMI

tinkerbell401

Reaction score
im 4 days late as of today....and i check my cm everyday almost all day and everytime it's this thick creamy lotion type cm.....i checked this morning like usual...still the same....went back to sleep...woke up and checked and omg there was some pinky watery stuff!!! so of course thought the worst and balled my eyes out....now i feel great!!! anyways dh came from work and i told him what was going on...poor man doesn't know what to say....he tells me call a dr. so i got up and called a nurse and she said it could be implantation and i said but im 18 dpo.....she said every woman is different....good point!!!! and i told her im 32 and have 2 kids and never in my life did i have a yeast infection and wouldn;t u know for the past week i have had this awful itching down there and some cottage cheese looking stuff....yea she asked if i had been taking any antibiotics i said nope....anyways i have the blue veins on my bb's and now they are on my nipples...dull achy pain in my groin area....normally when i get af i get back cramps and i have nothing....like i said i feel great....and the headline to my horoscope said focus on what u believe is true.....didn't read the whole thing!!!!....she asked if i had any sharp stabbing pains and i said no cause i had a m/c 7 years ago and would never forget that pain.....they also say implantation lasts between 2-3 days...so what do u think???

i think u should test hun - GOOD LUCK! x

well i guess by the answer test...i still stand some kind of chance....im wondering if the yeast infection is causing me to bleed

yea im going to test on wends....going to wait and see what happens tomorrow morning...just weird that i still have these twinges in my groin area and the blue veins going to my nipples

I can't believe that you can wait a second longer! I'd have been testing away! The pinkish CM could be your uterus flushing out. When I was pregnant, I had some very, very light spotting (so light it barely even made it on to my underwear) - this was at 11 and 12dpo. The midwife said it was more likely that it was my uterus flushing out old blood from previous period(s). Good luck with testing xxx

OOooh good luck honey. Hope you get that :bfp: Fxxed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->