Don't know what to think...

PhoxzeeJae

Reaction score
My story is just crazy and I don't know what to think or feel. I had surgery June 18th to have my thyroid removed and was told I had thyroid cancer.. Had my last period that same week. For the last four weeks I though I was pregnant but all 4 hpt I took were negative. The last one I took was last Friday. Starting Sat I had what I thought was a light period ended Tues night. I was worried because I was supposed to have my radiation treatment on Wed but once I started my period I thought it was a done deal. Tues I went in had blood drawn as a precautionary measure. Went in Wed. in the mind set to get the radiation and was told I couldn't because the pregnancy test was positive. I of course was excited and shocked all at once... we had been trying for 8 years. Then I remembered that I had bleed the past few days, and my mind began to go a whole other route. I went to the ER because I was freaking out and couldnt get into my doctor, and they did my blood levels and its was only 181. They told me it didn't look good since I was supposed to be 7 weeks, but to follow up with my regular dr. I saw him yesterday.. he had me do a pee test in the office, which was positive and sent me right to a obgyn, who had me do another pee test that was positive as well. He drew more blood and I have a ultrsound later today.... but I am bleeding again hardly even any on my maxi pad... just coats the toilet paper when I wipe. No cramping no clots.... I just don't know what to think.. I know I had bleeding off and on with my first.. for about a week... But I am so afraid right now .... just kinda needed to get it out... thanks for reading.

Must be very difficult for you.. I just hope it all turns out ok for you, sorry I can't give you no reassurance.
Let's just hope it all settles especially has you experienced this with your first. Are they scanning you again soon ? X

:hugs: Thinking of you Hun. Hope it all turns out ok.

good luck! update us when you have your ultrasound. However, I would not freak if the ultrasound doesn't show anything. If your most recent bloods were 181 then it could still be too early to see anything! I would suggest keep having bloods done to make sure the numbers are doubling!

It's Monday, 7:26 my time and I am sitting here wishing that doctors offices were open already.... I just want the results of my blood work and the ultrasound. I have to get more blood work today for my thyroid levels. I am hoping that the OBGYN has positive news... I know its a long shot but I am hoping. Other than the low HCG levels and the spotting. I haven't had any cramping or passed clots or anything yet... This not knowing is so hard.

Got everything crossed for you hun, I hope you get some positive news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"