Dont know whats going on... So confused!

Mum2b5

Reaction score
Well i posted the other day about cb dual hormone opk.. Well im even more confused than ever today! Ive 31 day cycles, tested opk cd 16 neg, had ov pains so tested again and got :) so for some reason i bypassed the high fertility flashing :)... Well im a poas addict! Im 6dpo today abd for some reason i thought id try one and it was neg but ive had sore bbs and headache all day n thought id do another this afternoon which i really thought would be neg but it came back flashing :)? What does this mean, any ideas? Does it mean i never ov'd last week even though i had ov pain? Am i oving again though ive no ov pain this time what so ever? The dual hormone detects estrogen which gives high fertility then lh for peak fertility.. Me n dp are going bd tonight just to be sure n i'll test again tomorrow. Cb say to test with fmu with this test so will try in morn. I am so confused!??

Hmm this is strange. Perhaps it's because you used afternoon urine and you're supposed to use fmu? I'm not a huge fan of these opks, they've added to my stress levels. I've also read that loads of people had problems with them too. I'd say bd to cover bases but don't worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->