don't know what's up with me

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
But I ended up having a major meltdown yesterday :shrug:

firstly it was because our front room looks so cluttered and I wouldn't want to bring home a baby to this. Though later that night I had a shuffle round of the furniture and it looks really good now and I can picture where things would go if that makes sense (such as a baby swing and a moses basket)?

Then on the way down to my mum's I had another meltdown because I feel like I'm on my own with the whole trying to make things better ready for ttc as I'm the one having to lose weight and take the supplements at the moment. Things don't feel reachable when I think about the whole picture, which is why I try so hard to just think in little goals as I get totally overwhelmed otherwise :dohh:

I'm not sure what caused it all, maybe it's down to my body starting to work again because of the weight loss and the fact that af had not long since finished. I do know I felt sorry for hubby as he didn't know what to say for the best :rofl:

Sounds normal to me :) I feel like that sometimes, well felt before trying for my 1st. And now before trying for our 2nd I feel the same sometimes. Also, I'm the one losing weight and doing tablets, temps, opks and charting, etc...hubby just has to decide when we're ready to try(i.e. I'm ready now, he's not quite).... sucks.
:hugs: Hope you feel better soon :)

Yep normal Hun, as women we put far to much pressure on ourselves, and even though we 'try' to be as organized as we can, things will fall into place eventually.

I knew something would happen to change this good mood I had going today

Just found out that the woman down the road who already has 10 kids is expecting twins next year :hissy: Seriously, how on earth does she manage it when I haven't even been able to get pregnant with one when we were ttc :cry:

I knew something would happen to change this good mood I had going today

Just found out that the woman down the road who already has 10 kids is expecting twins next year :hissy: Seriously, how on earth does she manage it when I haven't even been able to get pregnant with one when we were ttc :cry:

:hugs: Hunny, it will happen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"