Don't know where else to post...

Atuck2

Reaction score
I'm sorry for posting this here, but I just don't know where else to turn...

Ok, so Ovia tells me that I should be starting my period on 06/15/16 but I'm only 9dpo (I think...)

At 9dpo:
I took a Wondfo and BAM - faint line!
I took a Walmart cheapie and BAM - :bfn:
I took another Wondfo and BAM - faint line!
I took a FRER and BAM - :bfn:
I took yet a THIRD wondfo and I get another faint line.
(All with the same urine of course, and SMU).

All my IC have been positive on 9dpo and 10dpo. I did usually get a little darker of a line with SMU or afternoon, but FMU still had a line.

Now I'm 11dpo and there is no line.. I took 3 of them just to be sure I wasn't over-dipping, or under-dipping, or you know because I'm crazy.

Anyway, it has been 6 hours since those 3 stark white tests and no AF. Does anyone know how long it may take for AF during a CP? Is there really still some hope. I felt like those tests were blazenly stark white...

All tests can be seen in the pregnancy test gallery under "3 brands/5 tests."

You are too early to be worrying about being out. But if a FRER says BFN i would trust it.

You are too early to be worrying about being out. But if a FRER says BFN i would trust it.

I usually wouldn't be worried this early, but I am only because I had 7 faint lines the past two days and now 3 bfn

Do you know what your usually luteal phase length sweetie? If you don't usually get AF at 9 DPO, then you're still in with a chance.
So you only got faint lines on the Wondofos? Did you use the to test the second time when the tests were bfns? Were they taken with FMU? All tests have different sensitivities and amount of dye and so on and so forth, hence why testing early is such a nightmare but we can stop ourselves, lol.
I have everything crossed for you lovely xxx

Do you know what your usually luteal phase length sweetie? If you don't usually get AF at 9 DPO, then you're still in with a chance.
So you only got faint lines on the Wondofos? Did you use the to test the second time when the tests were bfns? Were they taken with FMU? All tests have different sensitivities and amount of dye and so on and so forth, hence why testing early is such a nightmare but we can stop ourselves, lol.
I have everything crossed for you lovely xxx

Sadly I don't. Only TTC for two months, and last month really can't be called typical because it was the first off BC and first real cycle because I have PCOS.

On 9dpo I tested with 3 different brands and received 3 positives on wondfo only. 10dpo and today I've only used wondfos. Yesterday all were positive and today negative. I don't think it would fluctuate that much within the same brand and same batch. 7 positives in 2 days and then 3 negatives in one day?

I only keep updating in case someone is following along or searches the web for answers at a later time (like I've been doing...)

I am currently 18dpo and it has been 7 days since the tests turned negative. Still no AF or sign of her. No cramping or spotting. :shrug:

I only keep updating in case someone is following along or searches the web for answers at a later time (like I've been doing...)

I am currently 18dpo and it has been 7 days since the tests turned negative. Still no AF or sign of her. No cramping or spotting. :shrug:

Have you been for a blood test lovely? Or testing again after they turned negative? I would maybe head into your doctor to find out what's going on xx

Have you been for a blood test lovely? Or testing again after they turned negative? I would maybe head into your doctor to find out what's going on xx

No blood test. Doctor faxed me a lab sheet but the lab's hours don't work for me, but I'm going to try to on Friday. Can't hold it long enough to really do a HPT.

Can i ask how you confirmed O? If you really are 18dpo, I would say congratulations are probably in order. If you didn't confirm ovulation with temping, then I would say you either didn't ovulate when you thought, or your pregnant. Have you tested with a home hpt again?

Can i ask how you confirmed O? If you really are 18dpo, I would say congratulations are probably in order. If you didn't confirm ovulation with temping, then I would say you either didn't ovulate when you thought, or your pregnant. Have you tested with a home hpt again?

No temping as we just started trying and I only received my thermometer a few days before ovulation. I confirmed by biological signs and OPKs. I haven't tested in a few days because I can't seem to get a good lengthy hold. However, when testing, I received all 7 BFP together with no negatives in between and then all negatives with no positives in between.

Still no AF today, 20dpo and CD40, but I did start to lightly cramp, so maybe bleeding will start in the next few days.

At 20dpo you don't need to hold, if you are pregnant the levels will be so high the answer should be pretty clear on a hpt.

FX!

Pretty clear it is a BFN. Pic below of test today 21dpo, 10 days past my first bfn. Still no bleeding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6

No temping as we just started trying and I only received my thermometer a few days before ovulation. I confirmed by biological signs and OPKs. I haven't tested in a few days because I can't seem to get a good lengthy hold. However, when testing, I received all 7 BFP together with no negatives in between and then all negatives with no positives in between.

Still no AF today, 20dpo and CD40, but I did start to lightly cramp, so maybe bleeding will start in the next few days.

I wouldn't trust just opks and your fertile signs to confirm O - I have done that before, and ended up being 3 weeks 'late' going crazy, only to find when I started temping again, that despite 5 days fertile cm and the positive opks, I didn't actually ovulate... If I were you I'd start temping now, don't wait for the next cycle to start, as you'll still get information from it, and the cramping your starting to feel may just be delayed ovulation - I found I got a lot of pms/pregnancy symptoms when O was that delayed, I don't normally get many symptoms before AF or bfp. As for the hpts, were the positive hpts all the same brand? Because I have also had all positives from a pack -frer too, and all were false....
Anyway, fingers crossed you get some answers soon

I wouldn't trust just opks and your fertile signs to confirm O - I have done that before, and ended up being 3 weeks 'late' going crazy, only to find when I started temping again, that despite 5 days fertile cm and the positive opks, I didn't actually ovulate... If I were you I'd start temping now, don't wait for the next cycle to start, as you'll still get information from it, and the cramping your starting to feel may just be delayed ovulation - I found I got a lot of pms/pregnancy symptoms when O was that delayed, I don't normally get many symptoms before AF or bfp. As for the hpts, were the positive hpts all the same brand? Because I have also had all positives from a pack -frer too, and all were false....
Anyway, fingers crossed you get some answers soon

I already had my BFP at 9dpo and 10dpo. I then lost it at 11dpo and still haven't started bleeding. That's what the original post is about. I'm worried that I haven't started the bleeding process of the chemical pregnancy.

How sure are you that they were positive? Were they clear lines or squinters? And did you get the labs done? Without the blood test, your only speculating that you were pregnant. If you were and it hasnt stuck hcg would still show, and maybe you are but the home tests just arent picking it up. If they were very faint lines then it's possible that they were evaps

How sure are you that they were positive? Were they clear lines or squinters? And did you get the labs done? Without the blood test, your only speculating that you were pregnant. If you were and it hasnt stuck hcg would still show, and maybe you are but the home tests just arent picking it up. If they were very faint lines then it's possible that they were evaps

I"ve included the picture of the 7 positives. They were faint, but they were definitely there and not evaps.

From everything I have read, a chemical can fade on a HPT within a day and show only negative from then on, which is what mine has done.

I still haven't gotten blood work because once my doctor ordered it, I had already started receiving negatives and I'm having trouble getting into the lab, but I have an appointment with them tomorrow, which is going to be 12 days since it has turned to a negative, so I'm not expecting anything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 9
24dpo and started to bleed this evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members