Dont know why ...

Trinity

Reaction score
Dont know whats wrong with me at the moment .. getting very emotional and af isnt even due til the 13th. Boss shouted at me at work today and i could of cried!! Im not normally like that. Just seem to want to cry (and am!!) about everything. :cry:

Just thought I would be random and tell everyone .. lol

Hugs hun.

I know how you feel. I so feel like crying at the moment, but its for totally different reasons. Hope you pick up soon :D
:hugs:

Aww hun *hugs* sometimes a cry doesn't have to have a reason it can be built up emotion & stress. I often get like that!

Tootsie - Hope your ok? Not had chance to read everything or even put my poor poor feet up at the moment!

Wobbles said:
Aww hun *hugs* sometimes a cry doesn't have to have a reason it can be built up emotion & stress. I often get like that!

Tootsie - Hope your ok? Not had chance to read everything or even put my poor poor feet up at the moment!

Hugs to you too Wobbs.

I'm not going to hijack anyone elses post, so i'll chat to you later.

Thanks for the hugs guys :D

Dunno really tbh. Guess i just got a lot of stuff on my mind. Not enjoying my job at the mo .. the wedding .. and being all stressed i know that its not gonna help with conceiving!! Which makes it worse .. lol. Just feeling a little fragile i guess. Going into month 7 of trying now (i know it can take a lot longer) but think it is getting me down a bit.

Never mind .. sure i will be fine .. thanks for listening though :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"