dont laugh but....................

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
you know your fanny bone?
Well mine aches and feels like its wide? WTF???? Kinda hurts to walk!
x

You might have SPD, symphasis pubis disfunction, its where your pelvic bone relaxes and softens which makes it ache, i have it its awful, very soar and hard to walk, does it hurt you to turn over in bed and things?? x

Only started hurting today? X

ahhh thats quite strange, the midwife told me the last time i went that when the babys head is engaged that i may get quite sharp shooting pains in that region, are they more like sharp pains? xx

If baby has moved into the pelvis then thats a lot of pressure on your pubic
bone...think how heavy baby is!

Plus there is a ligament holding the 2 halves of that bone together...you get another surge of relaxin towards te end of 3rd tri to help loosen those ligaments and that makes it all ache too.

Mine feels like someone has given me a kick to the lady bits.

ahhh thats quite strange, the midwife told me the last time i went that when the babys head is engaged that i may get quite sharp shooting pains in that region, are they more like sharp pains? xx

Aaah! I've been having this - mainly when I've been walking around, guess LO is getting ready to drop :happydance:

Could be mild SPD as that is in your pubic bone.
Could be your babies head going down more.

Mine still aches and is sore :(

Redpoppy you nailed it. It feels like someone kicked me or i fallen on a bar or something! X

thats what mine feels like too! just said to my friend, my bits hurt! she just laughed, but i feel like ive been kicked in 'em!

I badly injured my tailbone years ago. If the baby moving down makes it hurt, does that mean it's likely that it'll hurt even more for me? Tailbones never really heal, so sometimes mine aches if I sit too long.

yea you know the bone that your front flaps kind of cover where your wee bit and your clit is? Cant really describe any better than that lol.

Have you never accidentallky fallen on it? OUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->