Don't put all your eggs in one basket...

mcattc11

Reaction score
I keep telling myself this!!! I'm repeating it over and over like a chant! 8 dpo today and light pink spotting. Usually very regular 31 day cycle and no PMS symptoms whatsoever. AF isn't supposed to show until next Monday. I know I can't get too excited because its possible that it could be some random occurance. I know implantation is rare. But at the same time I'm keeping fingers AND toes crossed!!! Really hoping this is my sticky bean!!

I hope it is for you...I had an implantation bleed on DD and it was like the start of af, in fact thats what I thought it was, but it stopped after a day...

I keep telling myself this!!! I'm repeating it over and over like a chant! 8 dpo today and light pink spotting. Usually very regular 31 day cycle and no PMS symptoms whatsoever. AF isn't supposed to show until next Monday. I know I can't get too excited because its possible that it could be some random occurance. I know implantation is rare. But at the same time I'm keeping fingers AND toes crossed!!! Really hoping this is my sticky bean!!

Do you chart so we can take a look at your temps? If it is IB then your chart should have a nice dip to confirm it and tomorrow it should rise again :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->