Dont quite believe it yet.....

MissCloud

Reaction score
So ....

Yay? I guess. I have my bfp!

I am halpy about the fact i am pregnant. I definitely am....

But does anybody else find that they just cant believe it yet?

Maybe i stopped believing it was gonna happen, just to cope with ntnp, and now i have to adjust to the idea that it did.

Anyway. So i found out 3 days ago. Was round a friends house when i took the first test, and shehas 3 kids so automatically told her. Then rang my OH.

Have only told them.... a little unsure of how to tell my grandparents and my dad. They livequite far away (my dad is in another country!)

And i am only 5w. Is it too early to tell them? What if something goes wrong?!
Ahh. I did not expect such a happy result to be so complicated!!

Anyway....thanks for reading xx

congratulations :dance:!
I'm 17weeks and it's only just started sinking in :haha:!

Congratulations :) I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant again! I'm so scared to tell the family as they all told me not to have anymore after my daughter cause I had a awful pregnancy with her and I always said I would stop at 2. But I think I'm about 5 weeks as well x

Congratulations!
With my last baby, we told immediately family and friends first, then waited until our 12 week scan to tell everyone else.
But it's up to you how and when you tell everyone !
:)

Any tips on how to tell my dad?

I was thinking just a nice text message saying he will be a grandpa. But OH said thats a cop out. Can't ring him because it will cost a lot for international call. Could skype i suppose but i'm nervous he wont have a happy reaction...... and as we dont skype much how do i get him to skype without letting on that i have big news?

Thanks for replying though. Nice to know im not alone. Xx

Congrats!!! :) I just found out yesterday too. I'm excited too, but at the same time don't want to be until I get it confirmed with a blood test. I can't seem to contain it though. ;)

Looks like we'll get to be August '14 buddies? :)

Hey PnkPolkaDots!

I'm not sure if i will be august..... my calculations swing between the last week of july and the first week in august. But yeah i guess we will be buddies!!

Fx that both of us have sticky healthy babies. Congrats!!!

Xx

Congratulations! Have a happy and healthy 9 months. :flower:

Congrats!! I have felt that way in all three of my pregnancies. It never seems real until I can feel movement.

OK slightly freaked out.....

just found some blood when i wiped. I know it may not be serious, but i am starting to panic because of past MCs.

i know there is not a fixed answer. i know it is way to early to be sure of anything.....but i was so happy yesterday and now i am so worried.

any advice/comfort would be welcome. xx

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Sorry to hear about the blood, if it isn't bright red or accompanied by strong cramps then I wouldn't worry too much, although it is easier said than done :hugs:

Congratulations! H&H 9months :flower:. Good luck telling your family - perhaps give it a week or so to sink in for you and then decide how to tell them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"