dont really feel like i belong anywhere

itsnowmyturn

Reaction score
Well as u can see from my ticker I'm waiting to ovulate. I was having treatment that put me into a temporary menopause and the injection wore off on Friday so I obviously have to wait for my cycle to return.

I just don't feel like I really belong in a category right now, I would love to consider myself as ttc/ntnp but can I really when I'm not even ovulating yet. I cud ovulate anyday now, right up until march!!!! It can take 6 months!! I'm not even expecting to ovulate just yet but I don't really feel like I'm wtt anymore if that makes sense.

Pointless post but I keep feeling a bit lost, like I was sat watching tv earlier (with baby program) and it just occurred to me that I'm trying but then I thought am I? Can I be?

I dunno

I look at trying as wanting a baby :). So whether you're ovulating or not you want a baby, you're ready for a baby so you're trying :). And no matter where you are in ttc or NTNP or whatever you are welcome here

Thanks hun. I don't really draw much of a line between TTC and ntnp except the TTC forum is all about cycle days and stuff so I sort of flit between the two but feel more comfortable here. Don't feel like I have much right to be in wtt.

I just want to ovulate, I'm trying to be patient but its hard when its so close, in grabbin distance but just not quite there xx

I know EXACTLY how you feel myturn. My husband and I are going to start NTNP in December, and as it's only 6 weeks away I don't feel like I have the right to be in WTT. Most of the ladies in there have good reasons and have to wait a long time; it kind of feels like I'm rubbing it in their faces by going 'GOD, when will these six weeks be OVER?!'

The ladies in wtt are lovely. But I completely understand what ur saying. It's hard when u don't really feel like u belong anywhere. U can stay here with us :)

Yay :D

Yeah everyone has been lovely. I just don't want to upset anyone as I know some have to wait years for various reasons and to then six weeks must feel like the blink of an eye.

I'm pretty new to this whole thing so still finding my feet on where to post :)

I was in wtt for 4 months, actually waiting from being told yes and setting a date was 6 months but it went quicker because I had medical reasons to wait.

It was really strange going from wtt where I knew most of the ladies in there to over here where I don't know anyone. Feel like the new kid in school lol

You don't know you're not going to ovulate tomorrow and presumably you're having unprotected sex so you're definitely NTNP/TTC. I don't know when I'm going to ovulate either.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I'll start by being totally selfish here and say that I loveeee having our WTT crew back together in here, and it's great to have you to chat with!

I know how it feels to start feeling a little lost in here. But as PP said, you're welcome here, and you know that WTT is always happy to welcome us ladies when we need to pop over and say hi! :flower:

Thanks guys. The wtt crew was pretty awesome, felt like I really knew ppl. I'm sure if I'm here long enough Il get to know everyone here too. I wud love to ovulate tomorrow lol, I hope none of us are here long xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"