Dont think I could do it any other way!

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by DarlingMe, Nov 19, 2011.

1. DarlingMe

DarlingMe Well-Known Member

When I was pregnant I was indifferent towards breastfeeding. I didnt research it at all and figured "if it happens it happens, if it doesnt then that is what formula is for." After a few months and some struggles with CMPI and reflux, I still could not manage it any other way. I am so glad I stuck with it and that I know how good breastfeeding really is for both of us! :thumbup:

2. kermie219

kermie219 Well-Known Member

:) I love it too! I can't imagine using bottles this time, I remember making bottles with my combination fed daughter what a pain! i find breastfeeding much easier (maybe I'm just lazy lol) and cheaper!

3. Lauki

Lauki Mummy and newly pregnant!

I can't imagine doing it any other way!
    I hate cleaning/sterilizing and making bottles. Also at least half the milk would end up on Sophies clothes and it was a mess generally. It never relaxed her as much as breastfeeding and it certainly didn't make her sleep better!

I'm so glad I stuck with it, eventhough I shed many tears in the first 6 weeks. It's now the best thing ever!

4. Lownthwaite

Lownthwaite 1DD and cooking #2!

I agree - I couldn't feed my baby any other way!

BFing is just so natural - my LO has never had formula and I totally intend to BF our next baby. :thumbup:

5. heather1212

heather1212 Well-Known Member

I love it too!
    The thought of having to have it any other way scares me! Lol!

6. Lownthwaite

Lownthwaite 1DD and cooking #2!

.....................also I'm just too lazy to get up in the night and make bottles! :haha: :rofl:

7. DarlingMe

DarlingMe Well-Known Member

I am way too lazy to not breastfeed! I don't thing girls who express exclusively know what a luxury they are missing out on! I work with a few girls who think nursing is strange :wacko: so they express. That is so much work, not to mention the benefits LO misses out on. But that is another issue and I don't want to offend anyone who expresses!

I will definately be BF until LO self weans and then it will probably be time for baby #2!